Sick

Catalina pov

It's been a week since I was here and I feel so sick. I've been throwing up my food lately and I also get tired easily. 

"Hey get up," Oliver said. I learned his name was Oliver when this other man was talking to him three days back. 

I didn't bother asking why I just got up. He grabbed my hand and carried me to another room. When I got in the room there was a tv and the other mystery man there. 

Oliver forcefully placed me in the chair and handcuffed my foot to the chair. "Wondering why you're here," he asked. I looked at him with a questionable look.

*What is he up to know*

"Where did that bratty brave girl go to," he said. He bought his face close to mine and said, "I prefer the other you than this one now." 

I spat in his face and just stared at him.  He whipped his face and then slapped me hard. "Oh you shouldn't have done that," he said stepping back. "Anyway let go on for today," he said.

*Is he a professor or something*

I decide to ask something, "What are you doing" "Oh this...I'm just showing you that you've been lied to for your whole life," he said. 'What do you mean" I asked.

'You'll see" he said. Then the tv went on. The first thing I saw was me when I was small. 

*Is he wasting my time with a life story*

 Then everything went downhill from there. My family, they were selling and buying illegal things, and one of the deals was with Marcio. 

*It can't be* 

"It can't be...I don't believe you!" I shouted. "You don't have to believe me...just keep watching," he said. I didn't want to watch this anymore so I closed my eyes but I regret it instantly.

A punch landed straight to my stomach making me scream loud and opened my eyes. "Keep them open," he said. Tears were now falling out of my eyes. I watch the screen with teary eyes. 

*I didn't want to believe that my family has been lying to me for my whole life...I don't want to believe it but...it shows everything...mafia why out of all things mafias...even Marcio is one...he lied too" 

The tv went off and now he's back in form of me. "How was the show," he asked with a smirk on his face. All I could hear was my crying in the room. 

Then everything went black for me.

*I just fainted*

When I woke up I was in bed. A soft bed I looked to the right to see an IV. I looked at my hand to see the needle connecting to it. 

*Why am I here*

"You're finally up," he said.  "Why am I here," I asked. "You fainted...and you wouldn't wake up after hours," he said. 

I didn't say anything after that. Soon a doctor came in. "She's up," he said looking at him. "Yeah she is...now tell me what's wrong with her," he asked. 

"Let me keep it simple...she's pregnant," he said. My eyes widen pregnant...no how? when?  "Lucky bastard," I heard him say. 

*How we used protection all the time and I'm on birth control* 

"A-Are you sure," I asked. They both looked at me, he looked at his boss and he permitted him to answer. He then said, "Yes you are." "How long," I asked. 

"About 3 and half weeks," he said.

 *Three and half weeks...what did we do*

Then it hit me that night but it wasn't three weeks ago...

FlashBack

Catalina was in the shower while Marcio was outside waiting for her to come out. She was taking long so he decided to join her instead. 

One thing leads to another. Marcio was kissing her passionately his hand was holding unto her ass. Catalina's hands were slowly reaching his erect member. Marcio growled into the kiss. Catalina slowly stroked him.

"What are you doing to me," Marcio said in a low husky voice. "I want to please you," she said. "You're going to be the death of me," he said. She slowly got down on her knees and was now in front of his member.

She kissed the tip of it and then she licked it all around it. Then she placed her whole mouth over it sucking and bobbing her head.  "Ah keep going baby," he said encouraging her to keep going. 

Catalina enjoys him calling her wondering full thing. She kept going until he came into her mouth. She then swallowed it. She looked up at him while he looked down at her. Marcio picked her up and she wrapped herself around her.

"My turn," he said. Then they went to their room. Marcio placed her down gently while kissing her. He then went to her neck sucking and biting it. "Ahh hmmm" is all he can hear from her. He then slowly moved to her breast giving her more pleasure and making her want him even more.

He made his way to her soaking pussy. "Hmm is this pussy all mine" He placed one finger in and then looked at her. "Hmmm" "Answer me," he said increasing the pace of his finger "Ahh yeah it's all yours," she said.

He then placed two fingers in her making he tip to her edge. "Ahh ahh M-Marcio"  He kept going enjoying the cries she made when he pumped his fingers fast. She then came undone on his fingers. 

He then placed his finger in her mouth and sucked on it. He then got on his knees on the bed and grabbed her hips placing her so that her pussy was in line with his dick. He slowly pushed in...

End of Flashback

*That night we were so into it we forgot to put a condom on...I mean I'm happy but I'm not sure if I'm ready to be a mother*

I looked at Him and asked a question I should have asked long ago, "What is your name" "You finally care to know who kidnapped you" he said. "Answer the question," I said. "So our bratty brave girl is back," he said.

"Just answer it," I asked. "Okay dare my name is Lucas Benjamin," he said. 

*Where have I hear that name before* 

Flashback

MArcio was on the phone speaking to Xavier, "Make sure you find Lucas before something bad happens". she heard him say that when she was in the bathroom changing.

End of flashback

"It's you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment