An announcement

Catalina pov
Monday came so fast as a blink of an eye. Me and my bestie's where in our last class for Monday.

Which was chemistry, I guess we'll get our test paper's back today, cause he's late.

20 minutes later

I checked my phone to see that is was 3 o'clock already. I look around the class to see everyone quite surprised that he's not here yet.

I couple more minutes later he came in the class looking exhausted. What could he have done to look like that.

"Sorry for being late" he said. Then a class mate asked, "Why were you late today." "Just some family matter" he said.

I looked at him when he answered the questions, to me he was lying. I looked at he suit to see it wrinkled, but he never has his suit like that so that's why I h the hunk he's lying.

The class went on until the usual time. "At the end of today I'll give you back your test paper" he said.

"Okay sir" the class said. "Anyways I have other things to tell you...... we're going on a trip to a resort after your exams this term."

"I'm telling you this early cause I want you to be prepared for it when it comes....... So you can pack early now cause the exams are in 4 weeks, so the rest of these weeks will be revision"

"Yes sir" the the class said. "Okay let's start today's class" he said.

********
It was now the end of the school day and we were heading to a near by caffeine.

We decided to treat or self because we all pass the quiz. We entered the caffeine and sat down for the waiter.

"Hello there how may I help you" a boy came over and said. "Oh hello there" I said.

Nessa said, "I'll have a Cappuccino with cinnamon on top." Dallas said, " i'll have the Americano with nut mega on top."

I ordered, " I'll have a Mocha with both cinnamon and not Meg and two cubes of sugar."

" OK I'll put your order in and bring it right back to you, it will take about 20 or 15 minutes" he said.

15 minutes later

I saw the waiter bring our drinks and placed them down. "Please enjoy, and also you can pay upfront."

"Okay" Dallas said. Then he left.

After drinking our coffee we got, to pay the bill. After paying we went home.
_______________________________

Words:416