Last day

Catalina pov

Today was the last day of the exam and I was kinda tired from the day. I was up all not studying until 1 in the morning. These last exams were stressful, but they had to be done for my career. I got into class and sat down in my seat until the teacher came.

A while later the teacher came in and then got ready for the exam. He said hid necessary things and then the class sat down. He handed the paper and answer sheet. I got my paper then I wrote my name.

The teacher said we could begin the exam, so we started.

1 hour later

It's been an hour and I was now halfway through the paper. We only have about 1 hour and 30 minutes left. I got this let's go.

~~~~~~

I was now in my last exam for the term. It was Mathematics, it was pretty easy for me since I like it. After I was done with my paper I got up and gave it to the teacher. She said that I could leave. I grabbed my things and left.

I go to my car to wait for my besties to come from their test.

Marcio pov

I was walking out from my last exam to the parking lot, to my car to go home. When I got there I saw Catalina there. I went up to her and asked, 'May I ask why you are here" I saw her flinch caused I surprised her by coming here. I waited for an answer until she said, " Oh I'm just waiting for my friends"

"Well okay," I said. I looked at the car and asked, "Is this your car" "Ahh this, yeah I just bought it" "How?" I asked. She took a while to answer, but then said, "My parents lend me the money" "I guess your parents are rich" I said.

"You can say that" "Well can I ask who are your parents," I asked her. She was about to answer me Miss brown interrupt her. "hey Catty," she said. Then she looked at me and said, "Hello Mr. Sanchez" "Hello miss brown"

I decide to leave so I said, "Well see you guy's later" then I left. I walked to my car and then drove off home.

Catalina pov

Mr. Sanchez left after Dallas came. "Well, what were two talking about" "Nothing much" "Hmm okay," she said sarcastically.

"Well, then when is Nessa coming" "Oh about that she's not coming anytime soon"Why?" "She got into detention because she beat up a boy" "Why though?" "I don't know but there has to be a reason" "So do we go or wait" " She said that we can go, she'll catch the bus" "Bu-Okay let's go," I said.

We got in the car and went home.

~~~~~

Here we are waiting for Nessa to come back home cause it was pretty late. It was 9:30 already and Dallas said that she'll be home around 8, but she was not here.

My mind went to What is something happening to her? Did she get kidnapped? Did she lose her phone and got kidnaped? Calm down nothing is happening it must be the bus or something else I told myself.

A couple of minutes later we heard the door opening. We got up to go look who it was and it was Nessa's total drench with rain. Ahh, I forgot it was racing, stupid me. I went up to her and asked, "Are you good" "Yeah, just forgot my umbrella" she said.

She went to her room to change and then came downstairs. We made dinner and left some for her to eat. Then out of the blue asked, "Why did you get detention?' "Well:1 I don't like when bots bully girls and 2 so I gave him a piece of his own medicine, and that is why I got detention."

"Well, at least it was on good grounds" "Well I'm glad you beat him up," Dallas said. "Yah Dallas don't encourage her" "But it most of felt good to beat his ass" "Yahhh! Dallas stop" I said. "Catty calm down," Nessa said. "Plus I only beat up bad guys," she said.

"Yeah, but next time be careful, cause your lip is all busted" "Okay mom," she said. "Yahh doesn't call me that" "Well you kinda acting like my mom right now so, no" "Okay, let's calm down now," Dallas said.

"Yeah, now you want to calm down" "Okay let us just forget what happen today okay" 'Okay," I said. "Ohh wait I wanted to ask you guy's something" "Go ahead and ask" "Who were those guys that we with you the other week ago" "Oh those guys," Dallas said.

"Yeah, those guys, who are they" none of them answered, so I was getting suspicious. "Ahh let's talk about that later I'm sleepy," Nessa said yawning. "Yeah," Dallas said. Then they both got up and went to their room.

Something is going on and I'm going to find it out. I got up a while later and went to bed.

Marcio pov

After my conversation with Catalina, I got more suspicious about her. She said that her parent lend her the money. meaning that she came from a rich family, but which family has a rich daughter?

I checked every file I had with the richest people on there and none of them say they have a daughter. All of the family had boys mostly. I looked at Catalina's file again and it didn't say anything about parents, so who could she be talking about?

The thing with Her may get interesting maybe I should dig deeper? Perhaps I should just give in and admit that I like her? Or maybe I should let her fall for me? I see the way she tries to avoid blushing when I'm close to her. She seems quite an exciting person to unlock.

I can start my plan on the cruise and see how far she can go without admitting that she likes me. I guess you can say I'm a little obsessed with her, but we'll find out soon.

~~~~~~~

I was now in my room around my desk planning the date we will leave. I thought we should leave around next week Friday or Saturday. I decided to write up the email and then send it to everyone.

The email state when we leave, where we go, what we do, and when we came back. I started to finish up marking so I can give the papers on Monday. Well, the report is to be ready for Monday so I hope the other class isn't behind in marking.

A while later my phone rang and the caller id was Martin. She's been calling me over and over ever since that day. I don't know what she want for me, but all she was to me was a quick fuck.

I decided to ignore her as usual, but the phone rang 12 more times so I just picked it up.

OTP
Abigail: Hey boss

Marcio: What do you want Abigail

Abigail: Nothing, I just wanted to ask if you are okay

Marcio: This is what you call me for

Abigail: I was trying to call you other days but you didn't answer. so I thought you were not okay

Marcio: I'm okay, and I'm busy

Abigail: You sound stressed out do you need help

Marcio: No I don't so bye

I hang up the phone feeling pissed off. Why would she call me just for that? All she wants from me is my dick and I don't mess with the same girl twice. I shot down my computer and then went to bed. I didn't feel like bathing so I just went to bed,

unknown pov

Why do I feel like he likes someone else? No way he likes me and only me, that's why we had sex because he loves me, or was I just one of his fucks to release his stress?

No, he likes me and I know it. But if he likes someone else I'll make sure to end her life before she gets my man. He'll love me back I know it.

_______________________________

Words: 1368