I know that was her

Marcio pov

I walked out of my rival's office to me hearing something. Like they were calling me but it got cut off. "Xander did you hear that," I asked him.

"Heard what," he said. "Nothing ... I just thought I heard someone," I said. "You've been hearing things for the past day," he said. 

"No like it was her foreshore," I said. "Let's go... you need a drink" he said.  "I know he has her Xander," I said.

"I know too, but what can we do right now if we don't know where she is," he said. "I told you guys you'll never find her here," Lucas said coming out of his office with a smirk. 

"So you have here," I said. "I never said I had her. "Same shit...fucker" I said. "But I'll be on my way...ohh...just in case you want her...you know what to do," he said and left.

*This mother fucker thinks he's getting his way...just you see*

                                                                                       ~Manshion~

I looked out my car window to see three cars parked in front. 

*Shit the know* 

I came out of the car and went inside to see most of the Jones family. Eliot came out of his seat and came straight for me with a bunch. 

 I step back a little but did nothing. 

*I deserved that*

 "Eliot stop," his father said. "Because of you, they have her!" Eliot shouted. "I know and I'm doing everything  I can to get her back," I said.

"Everything don't act as if you care about her," Eliot said. "I do care," I said looking into his eyes. 

Eliot was about to say something until his father said, "Do you perhaps like my daughter" he said. "Dad what are you implying," Eliot asked.

He got up while saying, "The Sanchez family would never, and when I say never they would never try to save another family or should I say mafia family child unless" he paused for a second and said, "Unless they love that person...am I right Marcio... cause I can recall this happening way before you were born" he said.

*He isn't wrong though*

"Dad...no I don't believe this... he doesn't right," he said turning to me to get an answer. "No I don't like her" "See dad" "I wasn't finished," I said. "I don't like her because I love her," I said looking at his dad. 

Eliot looked at me and said, "Well I can't stop you from loving her, but you see what that got her." "But I promise you I will find her," I said. Eliot sighed and said, "I trust you on this, okay" 

"Okay now what we got so far," his father said. "Well, all I know is that Lucas Benjamin," I said. Eliot looked at me and said, "It can't be...what does he want" he asked. 

"He's using her to make us get against each other," I said. "He seems stupid enough to do that," he said. "He also wants to be the biggest mafia in the world," I said. 

"That will never happen," he said. "I just talked to him a while ago," I said. "So how was it," he asked. "He's so arrogant," I said. 

Our meeting went on for hours until we found the last location she was at. It was in an alley where she was running away from two men. 

We watch how she tripped and was held down then a bag was placed over her head. Watching this just made my blood boil. Then the security camera went blank. 

"Didn't we see those men today?" Xander said. "I didn't see them," I said. "Well I saw them and it looked like they were caring something to a car to transport," Xander said. 

"Xander why didn't you tell me," I said. "Because it's a bag,"  he said. "That could have been Catalina," I said.  "I wasn't thinking," he said. 

*I guess I was right...she tried calling me*

"Xander call Xavier to track the car number," I said. "Yes, but what is it," he asked. "Where about to check his base camera," I said. 

After a while of hacking, we got in and saw the car was heading for the airport. "We need to get her now or we'll never see her again," Xander said. 

*First smart thing out his mouth in a while*

"Your right lets go," I said. 

*We found her in less than one week thank goodness...all  we have to worry about is telling her where in the mafia before he does*

We all got our guns ready with our men. We all got into our cars and headed in the direction where the airport is. 

*I'm coming for you love...hope she'll forgive me after I tell her who I am*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment

Captivated [In Editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें