Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 40

Well I Said I Would Try And Upload Another Chapter And I Have! ENJOY!!!! TOLD YOU ALL I HAD A LITTLE SURPRISE ;) AND WELL KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT THAT SURPRISE IS!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><>

                          Falling in love at school/ Chapter 40

"That's not what I'm saying." "Then what are you saying?" "I think we should just calm down before you get stressed."

Kate and Rick were in a small argument over baby names when kate let out a grunt and walked upstairs. "Kate." "Hmm?"

"Sorry." "It's ok, just.." "I understand." He smiled and kissed her making her smile and sigh. Suddenly she stopped and looked at him making him nervous.

"K..Kate?" "Baby." "I'm right here." "NO! BABY! As in the Baby's coming!" "Oh..OH!" He immediately grabbed his coat and helped her back downstairs where Ally was confused.

"Ally come on hun we need to go and get to the hospital." "Is the baby coming?!" "Ya." "YAY!" She grabbed her jacket and followed her parents out, Rick immediately hailed a cab and helped Kate in.

"So then.." "Lanie!" "Rick?! Excuse me Olivia. Rick what's wrong?!" "Kate she's in labor." She looked at Kate who was trying to breathe and called for the nurse to come and take her.

"ok, she's going to be just fine." Soon a nurse came and took Kate into the labor room leaving Rick with Ally.

"Who's going to be the delivery doctor?" "Doctor Wilkins, he's the best there is don't worry." Rick nodded and took a deep breath. "This is more scary on me."

Lanie laughed and stuffed her hands inside her pocket. "Ya, the fathers get the worst of it, I'll be right back." Rick nodded and watched her leave. "Yo Castle." "Espo? Ryan!"

"Hey man." He hugged him and smiled. "How is she?" "I don't know they just..took her." "We can flash our badges!" "No it's ok."

"Let us know how she does." "I will." "Wait bro we don't have any cases, we can stay." "Oh..ya." "Thanks guys." "No prob bro." "Darling!"

"Mother, Ah yes." He smiled and hugged his mother. "How is Katherine?!" "We don't know really." "Oh." "GRAM!" "Hi sweetie."

She smiled and sat next to Ally. "Rick." "Mrs. Beckett..sorry Johana." "How is Katie?" 'We aren't sure, they took her into the labor room."

"Oh, If it was anything like my pregnancy she'll be fine." "I hope." Johanna smiled and sat next to Martha and Ally. "Rick." Lanie smiled and walked up. "ya?!"

He stood up quickly. She glanced at Javier for a second before clearing her throat and looking back at Rick.

"She's about to give birth, if you want to come or just wait here, she isn't very happy though so I'd suggest you stay here because when a woman gives birth you see sides you never thought you'd see, She might say something to you that she doesn't mean." "

Ugh as long as she's okay..I'll stay here." "Good choice, I'll let you know when it's over." "Thanks Lanie." "Mm hmm." She smiled and walked off.  

*****************************************************************

Chimes, he heard chimes ringing! The kind when the baby is born! Lanie smiled and basically ran up to him. "WELL?!" "It's a boy!"

Rick gave a goofy smile and rubbed a hand through his hair. "And it's a girl." "WHAT! You just said.." Lanie rolled her eyes and smiled. "T..Twins!"

"Most definitely." "Oh wow!" "She wants to see you." "Really?!" "Yes really! GO!" "Right Right." He shook his head and ran off.  "Kate!"

He almost screamed as he ran into the room where he saw her holding a pink and blue bundle in her arms. He couldn't be more in love with her than he was right now.

Smiling she looked up and motioned with her head for him to come. He smiled and walked over to the bed and sat next to her. "Hey beautiful." "Hey yourself."

"How are you feeling?" "Tired." "I bet, I can't believe you had.." "Twins! I know!" "May I?" She smiled and handed him the girl first. "Wow! She's beautiful just like you!"

Kate smiled, "And your son looks just like you, he's going to be so handsome when he's grown."

He smiled and held both of them in his arms. "I love you so much." "You better." Oh don't worry! I do!"

...........................................

WELL?!! SURPRISE!!! THOUGHTS?!