Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 32

Ok Folks The drama is beginning !!!!

..........

                              Falling in love at school/ Chapter 32

Rick's mouth was half way open. He didn't know whether to be happy or angry. The woman looked at him with quizzical eyes. He took a breath in and stepped aside

, "Come in." She smiled and stepped inside looking around to see what kind of environment her daughter was living in. Kate didn't know what was going on, She was boiling the water when there was a knock at the door and Rick left to get it.

Then she heard a female's voice and she immediately perked up. She dried her hands and walked out, "Rick what's wrong?" She stopped and looked at the young woman in front of her. She had long dark hair and blue eyes like Rick, she wasn't as tall as Kate but not to short either.

"Umm, Kate this is.." "Oh where are my manners, My name is Emily." "This is Kate." "Very nice to meet you." She shook Kate's hand and smiled. Looking up to her husband wondering why this woman was here he cleared his throat and spoke up. "Would you like to sit?"

"Oh yes please." She followed Rick to the couch and sat across from him. Kate still didn't know what was going on so she sat in the chair beside Rick."So how is Ally?" Rick softly smiled. "She's doing very well."

Suddenly Kate realized this was Ally's mother. "I wanted to be here for her 6th birthday, after all I missed the other 5." "I understand." "Did you ever tell her about her real mother?" Rick shook his head,

"No.. SHe never asked." "Oh." "I mean when she was around 4 she would ask but the last few months she hasn't asked because she thinks Kate's her mother." "Oh." The woman flickered her eyes to Kate then Back. "I want to see her."

"I don't think that would be a good idea." "Mr. Castle, Ally is my daughter." "Really? Then why did I find her in a cardboard box in a dumpster! Only 5 day old at that!" Kate never knew how Rick found Ally but felt sick when she heard. "I.. I wasn't ready for a baby! I was only 18 years old!"

"And that means you have to abandon her !" The woman looked down. "What's the difference if I see her?!  You already have sole custody! It's not like I can take her away!"

"I know that, but if you see her and she gets attached and then you leave again I do not want her heart to be broken!" "Please.." The tone in her voice was begging. "Let me see her, Please!"

Suddenly a small voice came from the stairs. "Daddy look! I taught Pepper how to fetch!" Emily watched the small girl hop down the stairs with a puppy beside her. "Wow Pumpkin, already!"

"Ya!" She giggled and ran over to the couch and sat next to her dad, noticing the stranger in front of them. "Um, Hun this is Emily." The girl was shy and giggled. "Hi." Emily smiled and reached in her purse, pulling out a stuffed animal.

"Hi Ally." She smiled and handed the stuffed bunny to Ally. "Ally what do you say?" "Thank you!" "You're very welcome." "daddy is dinner almost ready?!"

Suddenly Kate shot up and ran into the kitchen remembering the water that was on the stove, also feeling let out so she was grateful to get out of the living room for a few minutes.

"So Ally, your birthday is coming up huh?!" "Ya! Saturday! "I'm going to be 6 !" "I know! You're getting very big and beautiful." "Thank you." She smiled and played with her new toy. "Ally do you know who I am?"

The girl shook her head. Rick wanted to stop her before she said it, he was preparing for the worst that would happen. But this was Ally's mother.

He knew sooner or later this day would come. "Ally sweetie, I'm your mommy." Suddenly Ally dropped her bunny and sat up looking at the woman.

"You..You are?!" The woman nodded. "Yes." Suddenly the girl smiled and hugged the woman.

"My mommy!" She was so happy that she met her real mother. Kate watched her and couldn't help but feel jealous.

She wondered how Ally would see her from now, would she still consider Kate her mother or only want her real mother?! Kate was scared, she was very scared.

..........

DUN DUN DUN !!!!!!!!