Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 16

OK GUYS HERE'S CHAPTER 16! PLEASE ENJOY IT :)

............

  Falling in love at school/ Chapter 16

Moving her head around to see Rick walking towards her she smiled softly and stood up. "H..Hey." "Hey, you look..Gorgeous!" "Wow, thanks you look nice too." "Thanks." He smiled and smoothed his hair back. She smiled and looked down and then back up. "I take it you met Paula." "Oh ya, she was..very nice." "Nice? Usually she wants to chew my head off." Chuckling she smiled and blushed a bit. "Thanks for coming." "Anytime."

.........

"Ricky tell her about the time you almost.." "No I think I've told her enough." They were all laughing at the table and enjoying their desserts. Soon the music started playing and people grabbed their partners and danced to the slow music. "Kate..May I have this dance?" Rick asked standing up and offering his hand. "Of course." She smiled and took it standing up and followed him to the dance floor. He guided her and soon dropped one hand around her waist and one with her hand. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as they danced. "I'm glad you're having a good time." "me too." He smiled and swayed softly back and forth.

"Kate." "Hmm?" "Can we talk?" "Sure, what about?" "Us." "Oh." She raised her head and looked at those ocean blue eyes. "We've known each other what..6, 7 months?" "Ya." "We both know you love Ally and you want her in the equation."Definitely." "And I'm madly in love with you." "What?!" "yes, I'm madly in love with you, I have been for months." She was in a haze again, He was..In love with her?! Was she in love with him? Yes, she was." "Rick, I.." "Please don't push me away Kate, I want to be in your life." "I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say I love you too." "What?!" "I love you too." Before either of them knew it they were leaning in and locking their lips together. It felt like a spark of electricity hit them both, their lips slowly danced together and in sync. Once pulling away they looked into each others eyes and realized the dance was over and a new song was playing. "I..W..Wow." She blushed and nodded. "Ya me too." He smiled and brushed some hair that fell in front of her face.

"So are we?" "I don't know Rick..Why?! Why me?! Your this big time writer who knows famous people and I'm just a princ.." She was cut off by his lips against hers. "I don't care if you were a homeless person, I love you for you." Tears formed in her eyes and she took a deep breath. "Ok." "Like for real?!" "Ya I'm sure." He smiled and wrapped his arms fully around her. She was actually happy, she was now officially dating her who she thought would be her one and done.

She wouldn't have minded if he even proposed to her she just wanted to be his. He noticed her thinking and smiled. "What's on your mind?" "Nothing I just it would have been funny if you proposed." He suddenly dropped his smile and looked into her eyes. She wondered if she should have said that. "What if I did? What would you have said?" "Believe it or not.. Yes I would have said yes. I mean I'm in love with my bestfriend and I.. I just want to be loved." "Then Marry me." "What?!" Her mouth opened and closed, she thought he was joking but could easily see he was dead serious. "Marry me Kate." Ok Kate think a second..The man you're in love with who just began dating you 2 minutes ago is proposing to you and your staring like a frozen person. Did she really want to marry him? Did she even know him? Ya they were best friends and would share almost everything together. He had already had a broken heart once and she didn't want to break it again. But should she say yes or no? Should she run away and leave him broken? Was she ready to be a mother to Ally. She was only 24 and she still had plenty of time to think, but would he wait for her? She knew he would. She easily made up her mind and looked up in to his sparkling blue eyes and smiled softly "Yes."

.........

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK... I GOT THEM TOGETHER ALRIGHt ;)