Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 36

Well Guys ! Here Is Chapter 36 !!!!!!!! *GULPS* Don't KILL Me !

...............................................................................................................

 Falling in love at school/ Chapter 36

...............................................................................................................

Mmm, Stop,stop." Rick felt a tongue licking his face and he opened his eyes to see a full grown Pepper on the bed licking him.

"He pushed her off with a small chuckle and sat up. "Hey girl." Pepper barked and wagged her tail. He sat up and smiled as he watched Kate who was still sleeping.

He looked at her now big baby bump, she was 7 months pregnant and both the baby and pepper had grown.

He patted Pepper's ear and whistled for her to come out. She barked and followed him out, It had been 4 months since Ally left and they missed her everyday.

They had to move on though, "Here Pepper." He smiled putting the food down in front of the grown dog.

He began to make breakfast when Kate came out fully dressed in her outfit and briefcase. "Hey." "Hey",

she managed to say as she went for the fresh decaf coffee. "I forgot to tell you, I'm going to take leave after today." "Great."

She smiled and ate the eggs he had prepared. "Well I'm off." She kissed him quickly then grabbed her briefcase. "Bye Pepper."

The dog barked at her master then finished eating her kibble. "Well girl, it's just me and you." She whimpered and jumped up and down on her paws.

"You wanna go for a walk?" She barked and panted her tongue. "Ok, let me get dressed."

.........................................

"Come on Ally." Emily dragged a sleepy All behind her as they walked into the Alley way. "I'm tired." "I know, we just need to find some shelter."

"Why are we running?" "Because someone is after me and I need to find somewhere to keep us safe." Soon they heard feep footsteps that got closer.

"Ally get into the dumpster." "But." "NOW!" She did as her mother said and climbed into the dumpster. "Don't make a sound."

"Ok." She held her breath from the smell and made sure not to make a sound. "It's over Emily." "Please don't hurt me!"

"You should have done what I told you." Soon Ally heard silence and realized what had happened.

Her mother was dead, she still didn't make a sound just incase the man was still there. After an hour she finally got out of the dumpster to see her mother who was on the floor dead.

she had been shot in the back of the head and was still bleeding out. Ally cried and knew she needed to get help, She wiped her tears and began to run.

She was near the park area so she began running towards knowing someone could help her.

As she ran she saw lots of people but didn't know who to ask. Suddenly running into a tall man she shook and didn't look up. "Whoa there sweetie." "I..I'm sorry."

She still had her head down but that voice was so familiar. She tried to run off but he grabbed her shirt. "Let me go!" He bend down in front of her. "A..Ally?!"

Looking up at her daddy she cried. "D..Daddy!" She ran into his arms and cried into him. Rick couldn't believe he had his arms around his daughters.

She looked scared and dirty. He wrapped his arms fully around her not letting go. Pepper ran up with a ball in her mouth.

Ally saw and giggled. "PEPPER! I missed you!" She hugged the dog getting a small bark back making her giggle.

"Daddy I missed you so much!!" " I did too pumpkin! Me and Kate missed you so much! But where's your mother?" She then burst into tears..

...................................................................................................

DUN ! DUN ! DUN !