Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 39

WELL GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER 39 !!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                  Falling in love at school/ Chapter 39

"GO GO GO !!!!" "TOUCHDOWN!" Rick yelled as Espo and Ryan high fived. The Giants were playing the bears and Rick invited the boys over to watch.

Jenny couldn't come and Ally was at a friends so Kate had to watch the game with the boys.

While they were watching Kate's phone rang and she excused herself to another room. "Hello?"

"Hey girl." "Lanie? Hey!" "So I'm like so bored right now and I was wondering if you were free?" "As a matter of fact I am, Rick has some friends over and Ally is at a friends so if you wanna come over?"

"I'll be there just need an address." Kate chuckled and told her friend the address of the loft."Rick." "Hold on." "RICK!" "What!" "Lanie is coming over."

"Ok." He waved her off, trying to watch the game. Kate rolled her eyes and walked out of the room when there was a knock at the door.

She smiled and opened it getting a hug from her friend. "Hey girl!" "Hey Lanie!" Kate smiled and opened the door for her friend to come in.

"Wow! Heck of a place you have here!" "Ya, it's pretty awesome." "Pretty awesome?! It's AMAZING!" "Ok, Ok." Kate laughed and walked towards the kitchen. "Wine?" "Duh!"

Kate smiled and grabbed 1 glass for Lanie and poured a good amount. "So..How many more weeks till that baby comes out?" "Just 5 more weeks."

"Ahh the suspense!" Kate laughed as Lanie sipped her wine. "Girl or boy?" "Actually we don't know, we wanted to be surprised."

"Hmm, That's how I would do it too, what do you want though?" "Well..We already have Ally so I mean maybe a boy?" "Oh, Speaking of Ally..How is she?"

"Much better, it's been about 1 month since her mother's death. She's been having fewer nightmares lately and we reassure her no one is going to take her away from us again." "Good."

"Gosh Lanie she was so scared, I mean she's only 6 and she had to see her mother die!" "It had to be hard on her sweetie but you and Ri.."

"Hey Chica got anymore chips?" Lanie's mouth opened as Esposito walked out. Kate saw and held back her laughter. Espo glanced at Lanie and got nervous,

"Ugh Never mind." He walked back out quickly. "LANIE!" "Huh!" "You're in dreamland." "Oh I am." She bit her lip and made rings around her wine glass with her finger.

"Who..Who was that?!" "Espo, a detective." "Detective!" "Mm hmm, he's good friends with us." "Oh.." "You should talk to him."

"What! No ! I'm not going up to him!" "Why?!" "Because the man should come up and get the guts to talk to me himself."

Kate laughed at her friend and went into the pantry taking out a bag of potato chips. "Here, take these to the 'men'."

"Why?" "Just do it." Lanie gulped and took the bag. "They're in the game room." "Ok." She nervously smiled and walked off leaving Kate in a pool of laughter.

"Ugh Rick?" "Laney? What are you doing here?!" "I came over to see Kate and she asked me to bring these to you guys."

She held up the chips making the men smile. Javier had a puppy look on him and didn't have eye contact towards her.

"Thanks Lanie." Rick smiled and took them. "Ugh anytime." She nodded and walked off sweating. "Well?" "I gave them to Rick."

"Did Javi say anything?" "No." She sighed and sat on the stool. "Ahh don't worry." "I won't." "Good now how about we watch a movie?"

"Sounds good to me."As they watched the movie Kate kept checking her phone making Lanie raise and eyebrow. "Ok girl, Spill." "Huh?"

"You haven't taken your eyes of that phone." "Oh.. I just.." "Just?"

"I'm just worried about Ally." "She's at a friend's right?" "Ya but.." The front door opened and a happy Ally came in. "Bye paige!" She closed the door.

"Hi mommy, Hi Aunt Lanie." "His sweetie." Lanie gave a kate a 'i told you so' look.

Kate laughed and smirked, then turned to her daughter with a smile. "Hi sweetie."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

THOUGHT'S???? SO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER..... DUN DUN DUN!!! NAH I WON'T SPOIL ;)