Falling in love at school..Chapter 1

Tired, that's what she was. She was tired, being at the school for over 10 hours all Kate wanted was to go home and sit in her tub with a glass of wine and a book. "Ahhh!" Now what. She opened the door to her office to find children all in one giant circle laughing at the sight of their teacher on the floor. "What the.. Ok everyone back in class, now!" hey did as told and went back to their classes.

 "Mr. Evans, are you ok?!" "Ya, ya i think." extending a hand and pulling him up she folded her arms looking at the class then back to the teacher. "What happened?" He ruffled his hair a bit and look embarrassed. "Well.. I guess one of the children decided to have fun with me and when i wasn't looking tied my shoelaces together." Trying not to make a smile appear she looked down and then back up. "Ah, I see."

 He brushed his jacket off and fixed his tie, "Thanks for saving me." "Anytime, now would you happen to know which of these mischievous 1st graders tied you up?" "Yes, I think I have a clue." "Care to share?" He nodded and and poked his head around to make sure they weren't being spied on. "The award goes to that little one." He pointed to the small girl, with dark brown hair that covered her face. She had ocean blue eyes which made her look even more adorable. "That precious thing tied you up?!" "Ya, she's a rebel." 

The word 'rebel' reminded Kate of herself when she was a teen, but no that girl was only 5 years old. She couldn't believe that little thing had a mind like that. "Ok, I'll call her into my office and see what's going on." "Thanks" "Oh and what's her name so I can pull her file up and call her parents." "It's umm.. Alyssa Castle" "Ok thanks." He nodded and walked back into the class. Kate began walking back to her office saying hi to a few teachers. Still baffled about this issue she went into the file room and found her file. Pouring herself a cup of coffee and sitting in her chair She opened the file and began reading it. 

Glueing her eyes onto the file and carefully reading it, she began talking out loud a problem she had sometimes. "Alyssa Castle, 5 years old lives in Manhattan area Hmm,She only has her father listed on contacts." She closed the file and took a last sip of her coffee. "Sierra!" Soon her secretary came running in. "Yes Ma'm?" "Can you call Alyssa Castle's father please and tell him that i need to speak to him." "Of course." "Thanks." She nodded and walked off to her desk. "I will go get miss Alyssa and have a talk with her." Kate fixed her hair and walked out of the office with her heels clicking on the tile floor. Finally reaching the kindergarten class she knocked on the door grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. "Mr. Evans sorry for interrupting but I need Alyssa to come with me." "Of course."

 "Alyssa." "Y..yes sir?" "Please go with Principal Beckett." Yes sir." She lowered her head and walked out and followed Kate. They got into her office and Sierra confirmed Mr. Castle was on his way. "Ok Alyssa, have a seat." "Yes M'am." She did as told and sat down. Kate also sat down and looked strict and sweetly at her. "Ok Alyssa, do you know why you're here?" "I think"There was a knock on the door.A man walked in. Kate couldn't believe who she was actually looking at !