Caskett: Falling in love at school Chapter 28

AS promised :) Chapter 29 ! I'll post an extra chapter later :**

...........

Falling in love at school/ Chapter 29

Soon reaching the precinct she quickly got to the homicide floor and ran out where she saw Ryan on the phone with someone. HE saw her and covered the phone with his hand. "She's in the break room with Esposito." "Thank you!" She ran over to the break room opening the door to Ally in Esposito's arms. "Ally!" "mommy!"

She jumped out of his arms and into hers. "I was so worried about you!" "I'm sorry." She looked down and cried. Looking at Esposito with gratitude she sat down. "Thank you so much." he smiled and nodded. "We're just glad we found her." "Where was she?" "Well me and Ryan were getting some lunch when we turned into this lot where we saw a little girl hiding and crying.

We got out and asked her where her parents were and she said she had run away from school and then gave us your name. We couldn't believe when she said your name." Biting her lip and holding Ally close to her she listened carefully. "well we can't thank you enough." "Anytime." "How about you and Detective Ryan come over for dinner?! It's the least we could do." "Well.." "I insist." "Well I'm in." "Great, I'll ask Ryan and then tell you what time." "Sounds good." She smiled and walked out with Ally on her hip, clinging to her. "Detective Ryan."

"Oh hold on babe." He put the phone down and smiled. "I can't thank you enough." He smiled and nodded. "Would you like to come over for dinner tonight? It's the least we can do. Espo already said yes." "Well..I'd love too, Ugh Is it ok if my girlfriend comes as well?" "Oh of course." Kate smiled and tucked some hair behind her ear. "The more the merrier." "great, what time should we come?" "Say.. 6:30?" "Great."

"Awesome, we can't wait." She smiled and walked off. "Espo." "Ya?" "She said be there at 6:30." "Got it." "What do you think her Castle will be like?" "A snob." "I don't think so." "Please bro, the guy is a freakin millionaire!" "ya I guess." "He probably has fancy dinners every night or something and their house is probably huge!" Ryan shrugged and went to his paperwork.~

Kate and All walked out of the precinct and Kate made sure she had her hand in hers. "Mommy." "Hmm?" "I'm sorry mommy, I didn't mean to run off! I was just hurt and scared." They soon got into the car and Kate turned around and looked at her. "Ally, please don't ever run off again, if me and your dad lost you we wouldn't know what to do!" The girl nodded and looked down. "Do you even want me?"

"Of course we do sweetie!" "But those boys said." "Forget what those boys said! We love you and we don't see you as a orphan ! We see you as our little girl." All smiled and nodded. Kate also smiled and started the car driving home to the loft.

"I think we can skip school today huh? I will call Mrs. Sierra and ask her to call another meeting for tomorrow." "Ok." She smiled and walked to the loft and opened it with her key. Closing the door behind them she heard yelling from the office room and raised and eyebrow.

Rolling her eyes and she watched the sight of her still recovering husband screaming at the tv. He was playing his video games and getting frustrated. She laughed and stepped in front of the tv, blocking his view.

"Heyyy! Come on I'm in the middle of a game!!" "Come on enough." "What are you doing home anyway? Schools not over for another few hours." "Umm, something happened." "What?" The sound of his voice was gathering concern. "It's Ally."

He put his controller down and stood up. "Is she ok?!" "Yes she's fine, let me tell you what happened." He nodded and sat back down. "Is she still at school?" "No I brought her home." "So this had to have been something bad." Kate nodded and began to talk to a worried Rick.