Caskett: Falling in love at school, Chapter 48

HEY GUYS ! SO HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER ! IT'S GOING TO BE A TIME JUMP AS WELL ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                  Falling in love at school/ Chapter 48

10 year old Noah laughed as his twin sister made funny faces with their 2 year old sister as clapped her hands together as Kate fed her baby food.

"Abby! Please I'm trying to feed Johanna but I can't if you don't stop making faces."

"Sorry mom." She stopped and continues eating her breakfast. "Good morning everyone."

Rick smiled as he walked into the kitchen giving his wife a kiss."Morning dad."

"Dad I was wondering, can I tryout for the basketball team?" "Sure why not."

"Thanks!" "Dad since Noah get's to try out for a sport can I ?!" "Depends which one."

"Football." Almost choking on their drinks Noah and Rick both looked at her.

Kate also looked up, "No! You are not playing football young lady!"

"But mom, I'm really good at it." "So what ! Those boys would cream you!" "Please!"

Kate looked at Rick who had a grin on his face.

"Hey she totally gets it after me, I was quarterback in high school."

"I'm still in elementary." "So." "True, so can i?!" "I think she should." "Me too." Noah stated. Kate sighed and wiped Jo's messy face. "Well, Ok."

"YES! THanks mom, She kissed her mother's cheek and danced around "Dad can you teach me everything you know?"

"Better believe it." "Thanks!" She smiled.

"OMG! She said that!" A teeange voice screamed.

"YES! I was like no Way!"

Kate and Rick watched as their 16 year old daughter walked downstairs with her friend.

"Morning Ally." "Morning Mom, Morning dad." "Good morning Mr. Castle, Mrs. Castle."

"Morning Paige, did you two sleep well?" "Kind of, we didn't sleep till like 3 A.M, Girl sleepovers mean late night talking."

Both adults chuckled as Paige and Ally walked into the kitchen.

"Ally! Mom and Dad said I could try out for the football team!" "Woo hoo!"

Ally smiled and high fived her sister. "And I'm trying out for the basketball team." "Go boy." She fist bumped her brother as she drank her orange Juice.

"Awy!" "Good Morning Joey." She smiled and tickled her chin making the 2 year old giggle.

"Mom, Prom is coming soon and I need to go dress shopping."

"Talk to your father, he's the one with the cash." "Daddy." She made the 4 year old sound. "Not gonna work."

Paige laughed as she watched her best friend try and convince her dad to give her money. "PLEASE!" "Ok, Ok."

He didn't even count but just took out a wad of cash and gave it to her. "Geez! I wish my dad was rich!"

Aly laughed and walked back over to her friend.

"Let's get dressed so we can go to the mall." "K." Both teens smiled as they ran up the stairs. "I feel old, she's already going to prom!"

"You are old dear." Rick narrowed his eyes at his laughing wife and smirked. "Oh please, dad you are not old!"

Abby stated as she finished her pancakes. "Abby's right dad, you're only 36 ! That's still really young."

"Your right Noah I am still young." He smirked at Kate who was still laughing. "Babe I was just playing, you're still young." "Thank you."

Smiling she wrapped her arms around his neck getting an immediate response of him wrapping his arms around her waist. "You're still young too."

"i know, I'm only 34." "Young in my book."

She smiled and placed a small kiss to his lips and got a deepened kiss by him.

"EWW!" "Get a room!" "Good Idea." He winked and took Kate's hand."

"Rick stop!" She giggled as she broke free from his grip. "I have to get to work."

"Ok, I'll stop by later if you still need help with the case." "k." "You know it's really funny mom, First you were a principal who became a cop and then a detective!"

"What's funny about that?" "It just is, but I'm glad you're a detective." "Me too."

"That reminds me, I have a new idea about my new books, A female detective named Nikki Heat, Based off you."

"Me?!" "Yep." "You're gto base your new books of of me!" "Yes Ma'm."

She Began to blush as she deeply kissed him.

"I should do this more often if It means a kiss like this. "Ask Babe just ask."

................................................................................................

THOUGHTS ?!?!?!?!?!

I ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER !