From bad, To Worse! (Chapters 3 & 4)

Sorry! Just saying that you should check out Claudia's account her stories are really good (the girl I dedicated this story too) Sorry once again, Enjoys! <3 <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - From bad, To Worse!

I woke up the next morning with a MASSIVE headache. I couldn’t remember anything and I was in so much pain I couldn’t even lift myself from my own bed. After about 20 minutes I lifted my self of the bed. I looked at myself to find that I was butt naked and had some sort of mark on my finger. I ran to the bathroom and had a hot shower. Questions buzzed through my head, why am I naked? what happened at my party last night? Are my parent’s home...?

OMG ARE MY PARENTS HOME!?! 

I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a soiled towel around my body. I pace around the dirty landing and decide to get ready and tidy the house. I decided I would try not to worry so much for the moment and focus on tiding the house. But it’s so hard if you don't know what’s happened or what’s going to happen.

Once I finish wearing my clothes I grab a big rubbish bag from the kitchen and pick up all the crisp packets, the unidentifiable pieces of clothing, the short stubby old cigarettes, and of course, the empty vodka bottles. Once finish I check if the nosy neighbours are frowning out the window wondering what a teenage girl with dirty horrible hair is doing clutching 6 bin bags and is looking nervously around herself.

I shoved the bin bags quickly into the dumpster and sprinted across to my front door hoping no one really saw me. Once I got in I raced to the kitchen for cleaning stuff like a sponge, hot water, bleach etc...I started on the living room scrubbing the floors, walls, anything that needed cleaning. I thrust open the window for fresh air and tried to forget anything that happened last night, if I could remember! After a good 2 hours of intense cleaning and elbow grease. I collapsed on the sofa exhausted and tired. Then I remembered I didn’t pick up Amy, I DID'NT PICK UP AMY!

I raced in front of house and knocked so hard on the door I thought my hand will fall of! Were she? Is she ok? Did they take her back to the house and she got kidnapped by some weird old men in the backyard and used as a primary sex slave? Breathe Jess breathe, your over reacting, oh this is all my fault! My entire fault...

The door creaks open and I see an old lady peering at me closely. 'errmmm hi, morning I was just wondering if my sister Amy is here I mean I left her with a babysitter and I forgot to pick her up and you know I know this is irresponsible of me but is she here??' I stammered lost for words. She had grey hair like barbed wire and had big green spectacles. She was wearing a really long white night dress and had pink bedroom slippers on. Had I got the wrong house? She then made a weird grunting noise and nodded towards the house. Normally I would have walked away but I was desperate to find Amy. 'Hrm.', she made a weird grunting noise and indicated for me to come inside. I stood there for a second quite stunned but I walked in anyway. I look around the house and I see mysterious and beautiful ornaments around me. There were rainbow glass wind chimes and human sized Chinese dragons standing by the door. The house looked much bigger on the inside than on the outside.  There were foreign rugs and weird sculptures all around me; it was as if I had stepped into a physics house.

'You can have a seat if you like,' a light skinned beautiful black woman said as she walked in the room smiling. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen! She had shoulder length brown wavy hair and had big brown eyes and a full friendly smile. She wore a turquoise patterned maxi dress and big designed gold earrings. An it was 8:00 in the morning! I even forgot to sit down because I was staring at her for so long. 'Th-Thank you,’ I was about to sit but then the elderly mixed raced woman came in again and sat down were I was about to sit. The pretty woman laughed and said to the woman 'Mum, she was about to sit there!’ Then the woman answered with an foreign accent,’ She supposed to pick her sister up, she waits, I asked her to come in, she waits, you ask her to sit down she waits. What is she waiting for? I was waiting for Dr. Phil!’

I blush because I’m embarrassed that I just stood there like an idiot, so I sit on an empty space on the other couch. Then I remember Amy. 'Is Amy here!?!' I ask uncontrollably. The old woman rolls her eyes and sinks deeper into the sofa. Just then I hear Amy shouting 'wheeeeee!' and she slides down the stairs. 'Amy! I’ve been looking for you everywhere! now come on we need to hurry up before mum and dad gets home and realises were not there!' I say relieved as I grab her coat and head for the door. 'But she hasn’t eve-' Tatiana starts (the geek that is desperate to baby-sit anyone) but I’ve already pressed £50 in her hands and is out the door.

--

Two weeks after the party and my family party I’m sitting in class yet again with some horrible bellyache.

'Still no sign yet?' Vicky whispers hiding from under a book.

'Noooo...' I reply. I hate it when she asks that. These days I can't even recognise myself in the mirror. I have huge spots that not even foundation can cover, not that I can even be bothered to try. I feel so sluggish; it’s an effort trying to get out of my chair! and I feel all so protective about myself I get a little claustrophobic when I’m in places with allot of people around. I don’t even speak to Vicky, I may have been really drunk at the party but I can clearly remember her face when I splashed that drink in her face. We don't even look at each other and it seems as if my best friends are being torn apart from me and Vicky’s hostile relationship. Oh, what have I done? what kind of friend am I? I embarrassed her in public and something serious happened between me and her ex boyfriend! And I know I have been trying to avoid this but... I think I had sex with him?

I left the classroom in a state. A couple of chuckling Y8 boys pass me in the hallway and I tried not to meet their stare.

'Jessssaayy!!' One of the boys says.

I walk past them trying to ignore them. How did they know my name?

'Oi! Don’t get rude I’m calling you.'

I looked back and they all started to laugh

‘What the fuck is your problem? Don't you have some lesson to get to or something?' I say trying to sound confident.

'Ey Ey don't get rude, I’ll slap that butters pizza face of yours and expose you right now. Everyone knows what you are' the other boy shouts angrily. By know practically everyone was staring at me and whispering among themselves. Omg.. What did happen at that party? And what does he mean by 'everyone knows what you are?’ I gulp and take a deep breath. Usually I don't really bother myself with these childish petty encounters with the youngest of this school, I was a senior after all and I didn't really talk them much mind you, but with everybody staring at me and rumours spreading round it's hard not to feel a little insecure. I just walked past them and ignored their shouts and jeers. My heart was thudding and everyone stared at me as I strutted down the hallway trying to look confident.  As I was walking I saw Vicky and a fresh new bunch of friends giggling, as they see my they stop their conversation to laugh and comment about me. Vicky’s blue eyes glare at me with hate. I just sped walked past them. I was walking so fast that I almost barged Kitty.

'Hey hey hey! What’s up girl? Why did you let those guys get to you? You should have put them back into position...' Kitty starts. I was too sad and worried to care what I should or should not have done.

'Are you even listening to me? Come on' she drags me down the stairs and into the bathroom.

By the time I’m there I’m already reduced to tears

She wipes my eyes and face. She sighs and fixes my scarf. It’s cold outside.

'I’m not one to believe rumours, you know that, but...  that party girl... You were totally someone else you know! I couldn’t even get along with you that day. And I’m your best friend so I want to know the truth. Are you... Pregnant?