Chapter 35

You watched as Soap tried to stay still as Ghost pushed him away. You yourself were unable to move out of fear. Time slowed down as Ghost reached out his hand to grab you from the collar of your shirt.

As soon as his hand made contact with your collar, your entire vision was blinded by a very bright light, followed by a loud explosive sound. Your body was thrown back from the force, and you felt the air get knocked out of your lungs as you fell on your back. Ghost's hand was still holding your collar, without Ghost.

Simon's hand were still holding your collar.

You felt your stomach acid in your throat as you got the detached arm off your collar as quickly as you could before throwing up.

You could hear him scream in pain on the other side of the debris that stood between the two of you. Even when your ears were still ringing from the explosion.

Through your blurry vision, you could see his detached arm and blood all over the floor. His blood was on you as well. On your hands. On your clothes. The smell of blood... His blood... It was overwhelming... It was suffocating.

You looked down at your shaky hands, unable to stop them from shaking, and unable from forcing yourself to breathe. No matter how hard you inhaled, the air was not getting through to your lungs. No matter how hard you tried to move, your body refused to do so.

What can you even do? Look at you.

You are weak

You are pathetic

You are a traitor.

His screams stopped, and you felt your heart stop with it.

And you killed Him.

"n-no... Ghos- Simon..."You crawled closer to the debris and placed your shaky hands on them.

"SIMON??? JOHHNY!!" You felt the lump forming in your throat as your eyes started stinging.

"PLEASE ANSWER ME!" You cried out as you tried to push against the debris. Desperately trying to find a way to reach them. There was no sound on the other side, you couldn't hear anything. You bit your lower lip as you felt it shaking. 

"No... What do I do??? No..." Your heartbeat was racing.

"No..." your hands slid down the debris, leaving a trail of blood on it as you just sat there in shock. Staring at the rock in front of you. You couldn't think of anything as tears poured down your face.

You felt a hand wrap itself around your waist from behind after some time before the owner of the hand dragged you away. They were saying something, but you couldn't make out what it was. You couldn't even stand, you were being dragged away, literally.

"......-/N)! She's waking up!" you heard a feminine voice shout as you slowly started opening your eyes, slightly squinting at the light face you.

"Great!" another voice responded... It was Gaz.

Gaz?

"Gaz?" you weakly said as you turned your head to the direction his voice came from, forcing yourself to sit up once you spotted him.

"I'm here. Right here. Are you broken?" he quickly walked to where you were and knelt down to your level.

Were you?

"Yeah. I-" You let out a shaky breath, unsure of where to start or what to even say without bursting into tears.

"I fucked up... I'm so sorry," your voice was shaking so badly, you were barely able to hold back your tears.

"It's not your fault... There was no way any of us would have known..." Layla placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. You turned to face her, shocked that she wasn't caught but Ross was. And where was Noah?

"W-"

"Noah. He took us by surprise... And they got Ross, I'm not even sure how to explain, but we have to help him," she quickly cut you off, her own voice shaking now. They probably had to go through the same shit Ghost and Soap had to go through when they faced you.

"...It was Emma for us. And I was the one who got caught, but Ghost and Soap weren't with me at the time so..."

"They thought you betrayed us?" Gaz questioned, almost sarcastically. And you shamefully nodded your head.

"We were caught in an explosion, we got separated. I fucked up really bad I don't know what to do now. Gaz... What do I do?? Help me" you pleaded, the look Ghost gave you was as clear as the day in your mind.

"Calm down, take a deep breath first. We will find them, I promise." he patted your back a little.

"Now, were you separated where I found you?" he asked, and you nodded your head in response.

"... The arm... Was it ours?" you gulped before nodding again.

"It was Ghost's... He's badly injured, I heard him screaming in pain, we need to find him," you stood up as panic started taking over your senses once again.

What are you doing hanging around?

He could be dead by now.

"Stop."

"Shit... We need to get moving, he could be bleeding to death," Gaz cussed under his breath before he made his way out of the room, Layla following closely behind him. You shook your head to get rid of any negative thoughts before following them as well.

You were not about to lose another dear person.