YoonGi and JungKook playing the piano.

     HoSeok walked in, "I had that one framed. Its always been one of my favorites of you guys." HoSeok spoke softly. "I... I forgot I had this..." YoonGi's voice trailed off as he gently ran his finger tips across the framed photo. "This was so long ago... Where did you find this?" YoonGi whispered. HoSeok heard YoonGi and a small smile crossed his lips. "Yes Hyung, it was. Mm... 2015 maybe 2016, I think. JK wanted to learn the piano from you. He watched you in awe every time you played. We all kinda of do." HoSeok chuckled a little bit. "You later decided not to teach him because you didn't have it in you to scold him when he made mistakes." YoonGi made a small soft chuckle which caught HoSeok's attention. Just as quickly as HoSeok saw the flash of emotion in YoonGi's eyes it was gone.

     "It was in one of your notebooks." HoSeok announced. YoonGi's eyes widened in realization. "You went through my notebooks?" YoonGi questioned as his anxiety rose to a new high. HoSeok noticed and quickly blurted out, "While JiMin and I were cleaning up he had picked one of them up and the photo slipped out. We didn't open the notebook." YoonGi let out his breath that he had unknowingly been holding. He was relieved. HoSeok noticed and it made him question what might be in those notebooks. He knew YoonGi wrote a lot so he figured that they were most likely lyrics. YoonGi gently set the photo down. There was a question lingering on the tip of his tongue but he stopped himself, questioning whether or not he really wanted an answer.

     HoSeok watched YoonGi carefully as he walked around his room. "Hyung..." He gently called YoonGi. YoonGi only hummed in response letting him know that he was listening. "Everything you had of...." HoSeok trailed off a bit trying to choose his words carefully. "Everything with... him or from.... you guys. It's um... It's in a box in the back of your closet. We weren't sure what you wanted to do with it. You can go through it whenever you're ready." YoonGi nodded relieved that he didn't actually have to ask about it. YoonGi moved to his bed. He sat on the edge and looked over to look again at the framed photo of his and JungKook's hands placed side by side on piano keys. "Hoba." He called. "Yeah Hyung?" HoSeok asked gently. "Remember when I dropped D-Day and went on solo tour?" He asked trailing off a little at the end. "Of course Hyung." HoSeok answered. "Will I feel like that again?" YoonGi asked softly.

     It was a question HoSeok has had cross his mind quite a bit. HoSeok knew music was always the best therapy for YoonGi and his D-Day album was when he was finally able to let go of a lot of his past and move forward. YoonGi had become genuinely happy after going through so much and even though he knew YoonGi was still dealing with his feelings about JungKook at the time he managed to find some form of happiness and he really wants his Hyung to be happy again. "I think it takes time Hyung." HoSeok wasn't sure how to respond so he responded with the only thing he could think of.

     YoonGi sat on the side of his bed, his legs crossed in front of him, and his own arms wrapped around himself. He stared at the wall, his eyes seemed... vacant. HoSeok noticed and pulled his lower lip in between his teeth. The wall that YoonGi was staring at was pretty empty looking now, the hole had been patched but there were no longer as many framed photos hanging there. I'll let you get settled back in. Dinner will be ready soon HoSeok reminded YoonGi. HoSeok soon left YoonGi alone in his room very much curious about what his Hyung might have written in his notebooks.

     A few minutes of YoonGi sitting alone in his room and JungKook was knocking on his door. "Its open." YoonGi's voice was barely heard but it was enough for JungKook. He walked in with a gift bag. "Hyung..." JungKook gently called him as he walked over to him. "This is for you Hyung." JungKook handed YoonGi the bag. YoonGi had a confused look when he took the bag from JungKook's hands. "Its not my birthday JungKook." YoonGi spoke softly eying the bag. "I know Hyung." JungKook spoke with a small smile. "Just open it." JungKook took steps towards YoonGi's desk with his back to YoonGi. YoonGi gently pulled the gift out of the bag.