𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"Duck."

Caelus moved too late for y/n's liking, so she swept his leg out from under him and sent him to the ground right as one of the Cloud Knights lunged and swiped at him.

"Your form is 🍑!" y/n shouted at the Cloud Knight before slapping him across the face, "Train more!"

While the slap didn't kill him like it killed the Fragmentum creature, it sent him flying into the other two and allowed her to tug Caelus to his feet run after Kafka.

"What about Mr. Yang, Miss Tingyun and March?" Caelus demanded but y/n gave him no reply, "Hey, y/n-!"

He looked at her and found that her eyes were focused on Kafka. Focused. Determined. The look of a hunter.

Caelus gulped.
'Oh boy. This could be problematic.'

They stopped at a gate just as Kafka walked through, the doors beginning to close behind her. She cast them one last glance, "A little too slow there, Trailblazers."

"Damn it, let's find another way around!" Caelus turned to go but y/n ran right at the gate, 'Omg what's she gonna do?'

She shifted her body and struck the gate with her elbow, sending the doors flying right off and smacking into shipping containers on the other side.

Caelus gawked, "What the hell?!"

Y/n looked back at him  and gestured for him to come before running off around the corner in a hurry.

The young man looked back but saw no sign of the others. Urgh... he really didn't want to face Kafka without back up there, but he couldn't let y/n go alone.

He ran after y/n, catching up to her only due to her dropping upon finally reaching Kafka who simply stood there. Waiting for them.

The woman smiled an ominous smile.
"Astral Expressers. Looks like you caught me. Although there's not nearly as many as I expected, I know the others will be joining our little party soon."

Calm. Too calm. Caelus really didn't like this.

"This was all part of your plan, wasn't it?" Caelus demanded, but the woman didn't respond.

Kafka shook her head, "I didn't plan anything, it was the future. We interfere on countless future possibilities and make the best future a reality. The Stellaron Hunters are merely destiny's slaves."

The best future, huh? Y/n didn't believe that 💩.

'Forget it, whatever she has to say probably isn't the truth anyways.' y/n thought irritably, 'We were asked to bring her alive, but death is the only suitable punishment for this one.'

Caelus noticed y/n's hand and he broke out into a cold sweat when he saw her form a fist. After remembering what happened to just about everyone she punched with the intent to kill, he blurted, "We're taking you to see the General of the Luofu! Don't know or care if you're truly innocent, the general will decide your fate."

"Oh." Kafka crossed her arms, "Thanks, but no thanks. I can't stand moving at someone else's pace. We don't have much time. If I were you, I'd make a move before it's too late."

'♀🐶, I'm trying to help you! Stfu!'

'Leave this one, Caelus, she's for the streets.'

Caelus gave y/n a look of alarm.
'WHY ARE YOU IN MY HEAD?!'

And with that, Kafka lunged for Caelus with a dangerous looking sword in hand. She was aiming right for his neck, but the blade stopped right before it could chop the young man's head right off.