New Friends

Any Sport in the Storm Pt2.

◈◈◈

"Students of Hexside! Got a Palisman? Got a need for Thrills, chills and theatrics?" Willow stood atop the stairs leading up to the hexsides entrance. Her own staff raised high in the sky. "Well this", Clover returned into her palisman form and floated next to Willow, "could be you!" Caleb shot out of the school building behind her. He rode his staff high into the sky, did tricks all while looking self assured without a single ounce of doubt on his face.

Willow stood below and watched him in awe. "Man, this Caleb guy is great. With him", she began to hand out pamphlets for her Team to other students - just like Gus a few Meters next to her, "I think we could really get our Derby Team approved."

◈◈◈

Hunter stopped way up and smirked down at Willow and the group of Students that gathered around her.
"This Girl will be a perfect candidate for the Emperors Coven", he said to Flapjack. "If there are more witches Like her, we are set!"

"Hey! Come on down!" Came Willow's voice from down below. And Hunter complied.

When he landed, Willow came up to him with a big grin. "Allow me to introduce you to the best and the brightest of Hexside!" She gestured towards a group of students; a Girl struggling against her Griffin that attacked him earlier, another girl laying on the stairs with her scroll in Hands and Gus...Playing around with his staff, trying to fly and crashing into a nearby Wall.

Was...was she serious? Those were a bunch of useless nobodies! A beast keeper that can't keep her beast in line, a girl that probably just lost more braincells than she had before hitting her head in the ground, and Gus. Hunter didn't even need to comment on him. This group wasn't the best and the brightest, it was the worst and th ...the...urgh, he couldn't even think about a proper insult. And so he just walked off, when the Others weren't looking. He only stopped when Willow put her Hand on his shoulder.

"Where are you going? The field is this way", she Said, pointing into the exact opposite direction of which Hunter was going. Then Hunter snapped.

"You Said, you'd find the best witches for this Team! But them? They're pathetic!" Willow didn't like this one. She glared at him, obviously growing angry with him, but Hunter couldn't care less. What a dumb waste of time!

"You Just met them", Willow argued. "Give them a Chance!"

"Well, where I come from, even Chances have to be earned. Especially If you're considered half-a-witch, like me." Hunter turned around. "Sorry, Captain. Good luck with your match." But before He could leave, plants wrapped around his feet and pulled him into the ground, before sitting him Back Out on the Grudgby Field. Hunter immediately sat up and frantically pointed his staff around. What was Willow thinking? Just randomly using Magic on him and- His thoughts got interrupted, when the Girl, who fell on her head earlier, came up to him.

"Sorry, I was distracted earlier", she said and helped Hunter into His feet. "I've been playing grudgby for so long, I had to catch up on the newest Flyer Derby Strats", she pulled out her scroll and showed him the last site she had opened. Hunter leaned Forward a little and squinted His eyes.

"Those Look...complicated"

"They are", the girl said with a smirk.