The Common Mold Is No Joke.

◈◈◈

"Aaah! A triangle shaped demon has come to take over the world!"

Eda and Luz flinched when Yns yell rang through the house. With a worried expression Luz looked out of the kitchen.

"Yn! Calm down! It's just one of my toys!" King was heared from upstairs.

"Man, I know that I had weird halluzinations, but his are wild." Eda said with a perplexed expression.

Luz hummed in response before she continued to chop up vegetables as Eda stirred a pot with a delicious smelling broth.

"Are you sure this Soup will help Yn?" Luz asked as she handed Eda the cut vegetables.

"I'm sure." Eda nodded confidently. "This Soup hepled me, when I had the Common mold." She dumped the vegetables into the pot. "We'll let it simmer for a while. For now we can focus on making some sweets."

"Great idea!" Luz exclaimed with a smile. "But what...?"

But before Eda could answer they heard a crash upstairs and then rapid foosteps approaching the kitchen.

King slid into the room, panting. "Yn somehow managed to get onto the roof!"

"What?!" Luz exclaimed and immediatly rushed outside with Eda right behind her.

Outside, they immediatly looked up to see Yn standing there barefoot and in his pajamas. His hair was even more messy than usual and his cheeks had a faint pink color, while the tip of his nose was a deep red. He laughed loudly as he held a stick into the air.

"Hahaha! I am Yn Najera! The one and only Lord of this Island!" Exclaimed putting his other hand on his hip. "I will cover this place in ash and kindle an all devouring flame of life!"

"Yn!" Luz yelled up to him, cupping her mouth with her hands. "It's dangerous! Please come down from there!" But the Boy ignored her and just continued to hold his monologue.

"You can't reason with a sick person, who doesn't acknowledge, they're sick." Eda sighed, rubbing her forehead. She knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Hahahaha! I slay every beast in my way!" Yn slashed with his stick, causing him to slip on something. "Oh Boy." He fell from the roof and Luz gasped, covering her eyes.

Eda quickly stepped forward and drew a spell circle, creating a giant fluffy cushion, that caught Yn.

He fell face first onto it and lifted his head. "Hah! I knew the clouds would catch me!"

Eda sighed and walked over to Yn. "Oh Boy." She said with a grimace as she picked the boy up. "Let's get you back to bed."

"Noooo!" Yn squirmed as Eda picked him up. "Don't wanna Go to bed, Owl Mama! I wanna claim a throne!"

"You can still do that, when you are healthy again." Eda said borely and carried Yn back up to his room. She placed him back onto his sleeping bag and tief him down. "You stay here, like a responsible Person. Your food will be ready soon."

Yn glared at her before blowing a raspberry.

Edas eye twitched. "...I'll Excuse this behaviour this time because your are sick." She walked out the door, but not without turning back and blowing a raspberry back at the boy. She left the room and closed the door behind her. "Seriously. For someone like Yn to act this way... I mean, yeah he is always a little childish, but normally he is atleast a little bit responsible..."