Bio.

Well, it looks like you found my little story. That means you are a Owl House fan as well, or you just like to read random fanfictions. That's cool too I guess.

But that's not the point! I just wanted to tell you, that this story won't fully follow the canon storyline of The Owl House and that I will put some original ideas in it. It's my first story I actually try to developed fully, so there will be some weird things. So, this is kind of an AU I guess. xd And I am not an experienced writer, especially not in english. I wrote most of my short stories in my native language: German. So please excuse mistakes I make and give me tips to imrove my writing!

Now the next thing: Will there be any romance? I don't know yet. Maybe yes, maybe the relationships will stay fully platonic. But hey! Maybe I'll make a vote in the future to find out a love interest.

The next thing is a little Bio to Yn. And since I can't draw, I have to rely on my "ability" to describe.

-Name: The Name will obviously Y/N

-Age: 14

-Hair Colour: It's your hair color. so it's h/c

-Eye Color: Same as hair color. It's your own so e/c

-Skin Color: S/C

-Race: Human.... or is he?

-Looks/Clothes: You mostly wear a comfortable Jeans, black sneakers and a hoodie.

-Coven Tracks: I don't know yet. But most likely all of them in the end.

Well, that should be everything for now! Have fun reading!