A short hang out with the Blights

◈◈◈

A loud crashing sound echoed through the house, followed by a loud yelp for help.

Luz and Eda both quickly came running into the living room, though both had totally different expressions. Luz looked worried, while Eda smiled brightly.

"What happened?" Eda and Luz asked simultaneously, with totally different tones and looked over to Yn who laid on the couch, with his legs over the backlean and his head hanging down, reading a book with an illustration If some kind of artifact on it's cover. His hair has gotten really messy from his head hanging from the couch and his face had a faint red color, especially around his cheeks and forehead.

He looked up to them with a blank face before looking back at the book and then pointed to a pile of books. A single fluffy tail sticking out of it. "King was over enthusiastic again and crashed into the pile of books." He muttered as he continued reading.

Eda sat down next to Yn, while Luz went to help King from his little situation. "Back to being in scholar mode I see?" She asked, smirking down at Yn as she crossed her arms and leaned back into the couch.

The boy looked up to her and sighed as he closed the book and sat up normally. "Yeah." He put the book to the side and rubbed his forehead. "You remember that I told you about that Emperor's Coven girl I met in the forest?" He asked looking over to Eda.

"Yeah?" Eda raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, well. She had a dragon artifact. At least I think she had one." He sighed. "And so I wanted to see if any of these books maybe had any information on how many Dragon Artifacts exist... But I found nothing. Just like when I looked for informations about Dragons and Halflings. Almost like someone doesn't want people to learn about them."

Eda wanted to say something but was interrupted when Luz came up to them with King in arms.

"Oh by the way Yn. Are you going to talk to Nhil today?" She asked, sitting down between him and Eda. King jumped from her arms onto the table and continued what ever He was doing.

"Actually yeah, I wanted to later. Why?"

"Well..." Luz fidgeted with her fingers. "I was wondering if you maybe know a way that I can meet him too?"

Yn thought for a second, hutting a hand under his chin, before nodding slightly. "I guess, you probably could." He said with a shrug. "I guess, I could use the spell on both of us."

Luz eyes lit up. "Yes!" She enthusiastically said, pumping her fists excitedly into the air. Yn smiled and rolled his eyes.

That's when his phone ringed.

"Ugh. What's this atrocious noice?" Eda exclaimed holding her ears shut.

"It's almost as bad as Hootys voice!" King yelled and Eda nodded in agreement.

Yn blinked for a few seconds before pulling His phone out of his pocket. On his screen was a message that read; Event Reminder: Meeting Up With Amity At The Library.

"Oh yeah. That was today." He said as he put his phone away.

Luz, who looke at his phone and read the reminder as well, looked at him in confusion. "You're meeting up with Amity?" She raised an eyebrow at him, a slight frown appearing on her face.