A Carnival

Really Small Problems Pt1.

◈◈◈

Groaning Yn made his way down the stairs. He once again had a migraine. These always occured after his dragon side started to show. Only this time they were harder then usually. But he decided to ignore them. They probably get better once he had his cup of Apple Blood and woke up properly. It normally was that way; Dragon side showed, He had a migraine for some days and then they disappeared after a Cup of Apple Blood. Well, it probably didn't have anything to do with eachother though.

When he went into the kitchen, He found Eda stirring something on the stove, while King watched Luz talking to Willow and Gus on a Crystal ball. Yn went to the fridge and grabbed a juice pack off Apple Blood, which he quickly began to drink before stepping next to Luz.

"Hey, Guys." He said with a slight wave, while sipping on his Apple Blood.

"Hey Yn!" Willow said cheerfully and waved Back.

"Hey, dude!" Gus said waving Back at him.

"Either way! They said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that." Luz smirked as she did the basic 'magic' trick of pretending to take her thumb off. "Whoop!"

Gus gasped and looked at Luz with a panicked expression. "You sliced it off! You sliced your own thumb off!"

Yn rolled his eyes and chuckled. "And they say humans can't do magic."

"You make doing homework actually fun." Willow chuckled.

"Luz.." King started as he climbed onto table with Nyeh, "you've been talking to them all morning. Don't forget about the Luz, YN and King comedy hour!"

Yn giggled evily as Eda groansed "Please, no. Not the comedy hour.."

"This week I've been working with props!" King turned around to show a cardboard tube on his nose. "Oh dear, I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose! Willl ever eat again?" He asked dramatically.before slamming a piece of bread on his face.

"Looks like you're toast!" Yn punned as he, Luz, and King laughed.

"It just goes on like this for an hour!" Eda deadpanned at the three with disappointment.

"Heyo, dough boy, quit Loafing around!" Luz quipped.

"Why don't you Bake me?" King retorts.

"These puns will never get mold." Yn punned again as the three laughed.

Eda looked at them with a face of disgust. "I have failed you as a teacher..."

"Naaaw, don't be like that Eda" Yn said with a smirk as He threw away His empty juice pack. "You know you love us."

Eda snorted. "Yeah, dream on, kid."

The moment was interrupted, when the crystal ball buzzed with an alarm and flashed red. The time, 8:00, flashed below Willow and Gus.

Yn sighed while Luz got all enthusiastic. "School time! See you in class!" She said, waving.

"Bye!" Willow said, waving back.