Helping Out A Friend

Something Ventured, Someone Framed PT1

◈◈◈

In a hexside classroom, several human items where portrayed on a desk.

"Behold. The wonders of the human realm!" Gus presented his small collection of human items. Though all of them were labeled incorrectly. For example; a cheese grater labeled nail clippers, a rubiks cube labeled  weapon? and a paperclip labeled pay-per-clorp

With a smile, Gus picked up the paperclip. "This little fella's one of their most valued objects." He explained. "It aids in the compiling of printed wisdom, the scratching of gunk from under your nails and my favourite...It even mimics the sounds of the human ocean!" He flicked it with one finger, making a twaging sound and smiled with closed eyes and a satisfied look in his face.

"Ah, the human realm. So beautiful." He walked up to the chalkboard and held up the paperclip. "It ist safe to say that the pay-per-clorp is a stunning testament to human ingenuity. Any questions?"

He asked, smiling as he turned around to face the rest of the Human Appreciation Society. All of them were either bored or asleep; Eileen was struggling to keep her eye open, Bo looked like she was in another world and the Bard Track Student was asleep, with drool dripping down His chin.

A boy clothed in a brown uniform raised his hand with a thoroughly bored expression.

"Ah, our newest member; Mattholomule!" Gus happily gestured to him, as the boy slowly stood up.

"A-Augustus, is this what the President of the Human Appreciation Society thinks, passes as Human Artifact?" Mattholomule asked, gesturing to the items on the table. With a confused look Gus walked over to the table.

"Because at my old school, we had real treasures." Mattholomule pushed aside Gus and his collection, with a smirk..

Gus quickly went over and grabbed his stuff as Mattholomule emptied his bag onto the desk, showing off his human artifacts. It consists of a rock painted to look like a cellphone, an egg with a skull painted on it and a shoe made out of mud
and leaves.

Despite all of it being obviously fake, the other members of the club gasp in surpise and awe as they leaned closer to it.

"So real." Bo Said as she looked at the Egg labeled human skull

"Wow!"

"-I wanna touch them."

"Go ahead." Mattholomule smirked and crossed his arms. "In my club, we didn't have any dumb rules."

Gus gasped in response and turned to his list of rules pinned to the chalkboard, "Shh. He didn't mean
that." He whispered as he softly stroked the piece of paper.

Gus glares at everyone touching Mattholomule's human artifacts, before takin them away, earning protest from the others in Response.

"Well, this isn't your club. Thankfully." He said, slamming the shoe against the table. It fell apart, leaving pieces of mud and leaves Back.

"Exactly, who thinks I should be president?" Mattholomule suggested with a smirk, raising his hand up as the others cheered out their approval.