It's Sports Season!

Wing It Like Witches PT.1

◈◈◈

Bosha sat down in front of a mirror. Her hair was down and she had a self assured smiled on her face. Her bedroom was filled with various trophies and medals.

"You are talented. You are a star. You may be hated, so long as you are feared." She said to her reflection as she made her hair into her characteristic bun and then put on her varsity jacket and hearing to the door. "Most important of all, you are a winner." She ripped off a page of her calender, revealing the whole next month labeled as 'Grudgy Season'

◈◈◈

Bosha walked through Bonesborough, dribbling a Grudgeby ball as she passed several mesmerized onlookers.

"There she goes, Captain of the Banshees. Off to win another championship for Hexside." An elderly woman whispered to another woman.

"Why can't you be more like her?" The other Woman asked her child. The child breathed in sharply with an annoyed expression.

◈◈◈

Bosha approached Hexside and a big banner, reading 'Go Get 'Em Banshees!' magically unfurled over the school. Skara, Amelia and Cat stepped behind Bosha. "Alright girls, you know the drill. Captain First." Bosha smirked before stepping up the stairs to the entrance and prying open the door. "Hello Hexside! Your star has arrived. Groveling line starts here." She smiled and pointed at the floor in front of her. She kept her eyes closed and waited for a few seconds. Fully expecting every student of the school to come running... But no one came.

Confused she opened her eyes and looked around. She raised and eyebrow. "Something's not right. No one's here!" She heard laughter from deeper inside the school. She went a few steps forward and peered around a corner, spotting a crowd of students gathered around Willow, who was holding a potted plant.

"Do me next! Do me next!" A student excitedly smiled as he stepped towards Willow.

Willow traced a spell circle and the plant sprouted a fruit, that looked like the potion track students face.

The student gasped and took the plant. "Welcome to the world little Buddy." He looked up at Willow. "You're the coolest Willow!"

Willow blushed a little in embarassment. "Aw, shucks."

"Yeah, Willow rules!" An oracle student cheered and the others of the gathering quickly chimed in.

Bosha and her group waltzed past them. "Wow, she has to make friends out of plants. How sad." The three eyed witch said, making her own group giggle and Willows self esteem fall.

"Weird hearing something like this from you." Yn, who was rummaging through his bag, said making Bosha and her group stop in their tracks. He walked up to them and smirked as he got to her face. "I mean, you are the loser who thinks that fame is more important than having an actual personality." That made everyone laugh at Bosha, she glared at Yn.

"Well, atleast my mother didn't walk out on me." She said, making Yns eyes grow wide in shock. The student's around them didn't know how to feel about this comment. Said "Ooooh" while others just gasped and asked themselves if Bosha went to far with that. "How about you stay in your place, Freak." Bosha pushed Yn, resulting in him grabbing her wrist. He glared at her and squeezed her wrist. "What are you gonna do? Punch me?"