Getting Luz Out of Detention...Again.

The First Day Pt2.

◈◈◈

Luz left her classroom and grunted as she rotated her shoulder to release tension that pricked her. "Oh Boy. Stirring is the pits. What else is on the schedule for today?" She pulled out a list that read: 'Potions for beginners, Potions in Motion, Potions(Again), Still Potions, Potions 'till you die, Potions after death'

Luz sighed, looking at her Arms. "Oh man, I'm sorry elbows..." She looked up to see the Oracle Track student from earlier, placing her crystal ball into a locker before walking away.

Luz looked at the Crystal Balls with a look of longing. "A Crystal ball! Maybe it can show me of I'm on the right track!" She quickly shock her head. "No, don't be tempted. It's your first day make a good Impression." Determined she walked away from the locker, but popped up in front of it a second later and grabbed one of the Crystal Balls. "Whoa!"

As soon as she touched it a ghost appeared from the ball. "You will be in trouble soon."

"Woooow!" Luz Said. "Wait what did you say?" She raised her eyebrow quizically.

"Ahem." A voice said behind her.

Luz looked over her shoulder to see Principal Bump with a serious expression. She laughed nervously before Bump started to drag her through the halls.

"But I wasn't studying other subjects! I, uh... Fog Brew!" Luz smashed a potion on the ground, which didn't work. "...Yeah, I figured that wouldnt Work..."

King climbed out of a Trash can the two passed by. "Nyah!"

"King! Vouch for my Character!" Luz said desperately.

King blinked for a Moment before throwing a thumbs up. "Uh, right! I don't know you!"

Luz glared at King as Principal Bump continued to drag her away.

The two arrived at a classroom with bars on the door and windows, which Principal Bump shoves Luz into.

The Detention Teacher looked up from his scroll, and three other students  looked over to the door.

Luz looked around, "what is this place?"

"This is the place where all troublemakers go," Principal Bump explained before he turns Luz's
sleeves and leggings dark gray. "The detention track."

Luz gasps in horror, "Nooooo! Detention track? But this can't be possible, I-I thought I--"

"Yes. Actual detention still needs... repairs. In the meantime, I am keeping all troublemakers far away from the eyes of the inspector. You may try for a new track next year." Principal Bump informed.

Luz frowned at that, "But I'll be back in the human world by then."

Principal Bump shrugs, "maybe you'll do better in human school. Speaking of humans, I'll inform Mr.
Najera that you are here," he said as Luz watched him leave.

She felt dread at that last statement. "Oh no..."

Luz smiled awkwardly at everyone in the room, then sat down at the desk. "Hello, fellow detentioners. Room for one more? I like the little spikeys in your hair"