Two Cursed Beasts

Keeping Up A-fear-ances Pt.2

◈◈◈

Lilith and King were lying on the couch. They both groaned from stomach-aches, caused by eating too much ice-cream.

"How do you get a parent's attention?" King asked desperately.

"Heck if I know. Mother wasn't even at my.Coven Initiation." Lilith munched on another spoonful of ice-cream

"At least you know what she looks like." King sat up. "All I have is an old wall carving. What if that's just graffiti?"

Hooty opened the door "Heh, that's, uh," He stretched into the living room, looking around with a worried expression. "That's an awful lot of ice
cream you guys are eating." He mived towards Lilith. "You know Eda gets that stuff from the Night Market, right?"

Lilith squinted her eyes and pointed at Hooty accusingly. "Are you my mother? Because that is an awful lot of judgment."

"This stinks!" King exclaimed and threw away the ice cream container on his head. "If my dad doesn't care about me, why should I care about him? Hmm? Well, I'm not going to him. He's gonna have to come to me!" He lied back down with his arms crossed.

This time Lilith sat up angrily. "And I am sick of being overlooked. From now on..." She stood up. "I have no mother! And I... I'd say that to her face!"

King stood up as well. "Yeah!"

"Isn't that taking it a bit too far?" Hooty Said hesitantly.

"It's not taking it far enough. Go tell her. " King gestured towards outside "Go on. She's right outside."

"She is?" Lilith widened her eyes in surprise.

"Yeah, I saw her go off with Yn and Luz. I think they're gonna heal Eda's curse or whatever."

"Uh, oh. Is that so? Mother paying attention to Edalyn... again. I mean," She waved her hands around in annoyance. "It's not like l care." Lilith Put her hands on her hips and grinned. A bunch of feathers pop out of her face, causing Hooty to slowly retreat away from her.

"You got, uh, uh.." King pointed to his
face. "You got a little, uh, hmm.."

Lilith gasped in horror, then turned around to lift up the couch seat, only to see that the Elixir was gone. "Where..." Sje lifted up the flower pot. No Elixir. "ARE-" She opened the cupboard door. It was empty. "THE ELIXIRS?!" She covered her face and sobs. A while later, she droped to the ground on her knees, still sobbing. King popped out from behind the door.

"Lilith?" He walks into the room and Hooty follows him from
behind. Lilith suddenly jolted up and let out a terrifying scream. Her eyes turned black and her voice becomes deeper. Hooty and King watching Lilith turn into the Raven beast with a terified expression. Her shadow soon  loomed over the duo. He tried to offer her ice cream. "Weh?"

◈◈◈

Eda climbed up a cliff. "This... better be... the oldest, strongest, stinkiest apple blood..." She grunted and looked up "..ever." She see a sign, that read  "IT REALLY IS ¡THAT GOOD!", causing her to scream in frustration. Begrudgingly she keep on walking, but accidentally slipoed on some gooey substance. "Ah!" She bately managed to balance herself and looks down at her shoes with a  groan. "I just stole these!" She sighed and jusz kept on walking, but accidentally stepped into a trap covered with leaves, which sent her flying upwards, screaming.