Lies and Detention

Something Ventured Someone Framed PT2

◈◈◈

"Been quite a while since I've sat here, huh?" Eda sat in front of Principal Bumps desk with a smirk. She took a pencil out of a mug and reclined back into her chair, placing the pencil in her top lip and she put her feet on top of Bumps desk. Directly next to his name nameplate. Unamused, he stared at her shoes, then at her.

"I gotta admit it's extra weird without you yelling at me for picking fights or stealing"

"I can easily change that." Principal Bump said, casting a spell to magically shove Eda over her chair.

Eda grunted while Principal Bump fixes his desk, "What are you doing here, Edalyn?"

With her hair in a mess than usual, Eda sat back up and glared at him. "I want to-- Prft!" She blew a strand of hair away from her face. "I want to enroll my apprentices, Luz and YN, at Hexside. And before you get all judgy-"

"That's not a bad idea." Principal Bump replied.

"You no-good" Eda started before realizing what he said. "Wait, really?"

"I think the student body could learn a lot from having such exchange students. Plus why not let a witch such as the boy attend this school? Though he trespassed, his magical power is something I haven't seen. He even reminds me of Yuhria.... Though I don't know if his magical power only comes from this bracelet." Principal Bump said, mumbling the Last Part as he walked over to a cabinet.

Eda grinned in response.

"But before I even consider that, there's a lot to be answered for."

With his back turned, Eda reclined on the desk again. Not even looking back, Principal Bump magically turns her upside down as he pulls a stack of files out of the cabinet.

"Oh right. Yeah. I that abomination incident." Eda said, righting herself up on the chair. "What do I have to do? Apologize for them?"

"Oh, l'm not talking about Luz and Yn." Principal Bump corrected. "I'm talking about the necrotic experiments, the graffiti, the scams, the cheating, Miss Jenkinmeyer's teeth."

As he continued on, Eda sank down in the chair.

"The trouble you caused when you were here, Eda."
He droppedhe pile of paper and books onto the desk. Eda apprehensively looks at the page on top of the files, which reads, PERMANENT RECORD-
- EDALYN CLAWTHORNE.

"Huh.I thought there'd be more." Eda admited after a few seconds of silence.

◈◈◈

"And this is where we play the sport." Gus gesturing to the pitch below them. There were two basketball hoops in either side. A girl was in the field. She tried to run at the ball, but was picked up by a griffin.

"I hate this game!" Skara screams, getting carried away by the griffin. The griffin drops her into one
of the basketball hoops and a horn blares. Gus and Luz politely applaud.

"I like this game." YN smirked. "But was exactly is this game?" He asked, still confused about what exactly the point of this game was.