Sparring Match

◈◈◈

An Explosion Happened on the Grudgby field as watching with a bored expression, while Luz was watching excitedly next to him. Currently the students of Hexside were having Sparring Matches that were overseen by Principal Bump and some of the other teachers. He said that it was to see how much stronger and more skilled the students have become recently, but Yn had a feeling that Bump Just wanted to see children fight eachother.

"Kids fight!"

Just like them. Yn looked up to see Eda, Yuhria and Lilith, sitting in their staffs, high up in the sky, watching the Sparring Matches. The one who cheered was obviously Eda, while Yuhria just watched with a smile and Lilith was unimpressed. He never thought that He would relate to Lilith...But he did. All of this right now could've been tested in other ways.

It's Not Like he didn't want to fight, it was just weird to do it for school. He didn't even really pay Attention to the fight in front of him. Instead he picked at his bracelet and thought about what Yuhria told him a few days ago. He still felt like something was missing in her story but He couldn't say what it was.. Maybe he should ask Nhil? That could help...But the Dragon already wanted to help him Control his dragon form, so Yn couldn't possibly ask for more...Right?

His Hand wandered up from His bracelet to his concealment stone, He wore around His neck. It hid the scales on his face, since they were the only ones that really annoyed him. He grew accustomed to his claw, and his different eyecolors looked great. Sadly he didn't have time to think about this more, since Luz quickly grabbed His Attention.

"Yn look! Willow overpowers the abomination Student!"

He finally glanced at the fight and found a huge green flesh eating plant with two arms and a big head holding down a smaller blue student. The plant Had abomination goo all over it. It moved it's head down to the Student it held down until Bump stopped the fight.

"Alright, that's enough!"

Willow let the plant disappear and helped up the other student with a Smile. But they just glared at her and before stomping away. Willow blinked a little but then walked over to Yn and Luz to sit down next to them.

"Immaculate show Willow Park." Bump complimented her.

"He's right. That was great." Yn agreed, softly nudging Willow, which made her blush. Luz was hastily nodding next to him.

"Aw, thanks Guys..." Willow said nervously and she scratched her neck a little.

"Now our next combatants are..." Bump began as He looked down at the list in his hands.

"oooh, for some reason I am super nervous!" Luz said as she clutched Yns shoulder.

"Calm down Luz. It's just a fight. Nothing big or Life Changing." Yn sighed as He Just looked at Bump.

"Yeah it's not so Bad." Willow agreed. "Just kick their butt."

"You hear that, Luz? She's speaking my kinda language." Yn smirked and continued to wait for Bump to announce the next two fighters.

"Amity Blight and Yn Najera! Please come to the Field." Bump announced, making Yn blink a few times. He looked over and His and Amitys eyes met. She looked at him with a shocked expression, while Edric and Emira smirked behind her.