She's Had Enough.

Reader's Name: Clover

Starring: Joey Bada$$ as "Unique" from Raising Kanan.

‼️(an abusive relationship.)‼️

                        ♡♥︎♡

Seated on a chocolate brown wooden swing, the couple leaned back, admiring the jet-black sky adorned with twinkling stars. As a cool breeze caressed their melanated faces, she rested her head on his shoulder. His plump lips tenderly kissed her forehead, and she wished this moment could last forever.

Clover's senses were immediately engulfed by the fiery aroma of cinnamon and cardamom as she felt her chin lifted by a gentle index finger.

Her gaze met the deep brown eyes of her lover as he leaned in to press his lips to hers, the sound of their smacking lips filling the air. As their kiss broke apart, his thumb traced the outline of her bottom lip, leaving a tingling sensation behind.

"My beautiful girl," he whispered, gently rubbing her rosy cheeks with his thumb. Her melanated skin deepened in response to his words and touch.

Regrettably, at the moment, he was with a man named Marcel. Their relationship was far from perfect, despite what others sensed. Clover, in fact, had a side piece with an individual known on the streets as Unique or Kadeem, as she affectionately called him.

Tonight was the evening when Clover decided to put an end to her relationship with Marcel for good. She brought along a weapon as a precaution, in case anything went awry, to finally free herself from his clutch.

"I've decided to end things with Marcel," she informed him, lifting her warm brown gaze to meet his. She held him tightly, seeking comfort in his embrace.

"As you should, He's bad news shorty," Unique replied, reaching for her hand and tenderly kissing her palm, as if she were royalty in a storybook.

"Stay safe my love, do you have your weapon with you Clov?" he inquired with raised eyebrows.

"Always," she replied confidently, displaying her firearm with the safety on in her right hand. She gave him a tender kiss goodbye before heading out.

                         ♡♥︎♡

Her sleek, red BMW came to a stop at the curb in front of her ex-boyfriend's house. She reached for the passenger door handle, her hand firm and determined. Stepping out in her black timberlands, she made her way along the concrete pathway toward the front door. The dim light filtering through the windows caught her attention.

Releasing a deep sigh through trembling lips, she nervously chewed on the inside of her cheek, her right hand tightly gripping the firearm attached to her black belt. Concealing it beneath an oversized grey hoodie, she steeled herself for what lay ahead.

She slowly turned the doorknob of his dark red door, the sound of his voice and a woman's laughter wafted towards her, casting their shadows on the floor. The sight of the couch directly in front of her triggered a flood of painful memories, and tears silently streamed down her face as she quickly wiped each other on her hoodie sleeves.