His Right Hand Man's Sister.

Reader's Name: Dasia

Starring: Joey Bada$$ as "Unique" and John Clay III as "Worrell" from Raising Kanan.

♡(Requested)♡

                              ♡♥︎♡

As she gazed at the white-lined page in her green notebook, her right hand traced the scribbling of her black pen. Pausing for a moment, she pondered her next line, her stomach resting on the light green blanket of her queen-sized bed. Her legs swung back and forth, the sheets beneath her matching the emerald green walls adorned with posters of legendary r&b singers and rappers. A green vanity mirror held her collection of perfumes, stacks of magazines, and a small black television perched on a nearby dresser. The soothing strains of Mary J Blige's "Everything" filled the cozy space, emanating softly from the small green CD player nestled on her nightstand in the left corner of her room.

Dasia's ears pricked up at the loud thud of knuckles against her bedroom door. She knew who it was before he even spoke - her older brother Worrell, in his usual deep voice. "Yo! Dasia, I'm goin' to the stash house tonight," he shouted. An eye roll and a scoff escaped her lips in response - as if she hadn't heard him the first time.

"You don't need to knock, Worrell, you know you can let yourself in," she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Quickly, she stashed away her notebook and pen into the dresser drawer before closing it.

With a slow and deliberate motion, Worrell pushed the door open, his expression of confusion etched onto his face like a mean mug. The plus-size melanated woman pouted her lips at her brother.

He strode into his sister's bedroom and lowered himself into her green desk chair. With his towering height and toffee-colored skin, his deep brown eyes. A gold herringbone necklace hung around his neck, catching the light as he moved. His small afro was perfectly trimmed, and he wore a brown turtleneck paired with a sleek black leather jacket. His hands were buried deep in his pockets, the black pants pooling around his legs. On his feet, he wore a sturdy pair of beige timberlands.

"Let me guess, Unique is still yo' ass about your position as his right-hand man hm?" Dasia playfully hummed, she swung her legs over the edge of her bed and sat up from the bed.