Screamin'

Reader's Name: Katara

Starring: Joey Bada$$ as 'Kadeem'

(a/n: erotica + horror, *exhales deeply* i got this, 😮‍💨)

♡(Requested)♡

‼️( bondage, stalking, choking/neck grabbing, spanking/slapping, praise, begging, mirror sex. ) ‼️

              ♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the soft, suede sage green couch with her brown eyes fixed on the television, hearing agonizing screams and the sight of blood splattering on the wall in the movie, throwing a popcorn kernel as she quietly cussed, while her friend flinched and sunk her nails onto a pink heart-shaped pillow and the eerie music grew louder. surrounding the ladies were the four walls painted in a deep green hue, the walls adorned with a few Halloween decorations of orange craved pumpkins, and white ghosts, hung neatly side by side.

"Damn, they never learn..." she whispered, munching on a few fruit-flavored Mike and Ike's.

On this eerie Halloween night, in the chilling darkness, when pranksters and trick-or-treaters roamed the streets and delicious treats were eaten, individuals donned eerie monsters and ghoul outfits, celebrating the annual night. 

Katara was spending her night at her house with her friends, Riley, Sierra, and Xiena. The four friends were staying up way past their bedtime, enjoying their favorite horror films. The women spoiled their tastebuds with sugary candy, crunchy chips, and buttery popcorn as Sierra tried to warn the protagonist.

"Ooh! Girl, I told her ass not to go in there. The killer has been stalking you this whole time!" Sierra hollered with irritation, as Katara and the rest of the group erupted into laughter.

"Si' you know she can't hear you right? I mean it's always the same thing in horror movies, the characters never listen to reason," Riley chimed in, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

"Exactly, but as a group, we stick together and there's strength in numbers, if it was me. I would do everything I can to survive." Riley chimed in, moving her hand through the empty popcorn bowl.

Katara pursed her lips in irritation with the empty popcorn bowl, then promptly stood up from the couch and headed straight to the kitchen. "I'm gonna make some more popcorn.." she called out, picking up the bowl in her hands.

Her friends told her 'okay' in unison with a thought popping up in Xiena's head, smirking devilishly, a way to spark up the conversation about scary movies.

"What if the killer is someone fine like Trevante Rhodes? He can kill this cat any day.." Xiena exclaimed, her teeth sinking into her lips.

Riley shook her head in disagreement and nodded a bit, "He is handsome, but what about Kofi Siriboe, mm-mm-mm." She hummed playfully, munching on her Lay's potato chips.