The Wrong Man.

Reader's Name: Onyx

Reader's Name: Onyx.
Starring: Joey Bada$$.

♡ (Requested By _xenno  ) ♡

( a/n: inspired by papipowers  method man chapter in 'Kinkfest' and that book is amazing.😫❤️)

‼️( praise, spanking, angry sex, choking, cheating, fighting, on the phone. ) ‼️

♡**♥︎**♡

She stood before the full-length mirror with her gaze fixed on her diamond ring, her brown eyes never leaving it, she gradually slides the ring from her finger and carefully placed it on the large, sandy-colored dresser. relief engulfed her, and her eyes then shifted to the gown. Smooth fabric brushed against her deep brown cocoa skin as it cascaded to her rounded-toe pump heels, surrounding the young queen were the four walls decorated with majestic palazzo red and gold wallpaper, Adorning these walls were family portraits and small mirrors, the dark orange sun rays peeked through the thick crimson curtains her ears perked at her lover's clicking of shoes echoed through the house. Breaking the silence in the spacious bedroom.

"Are you okay Onyx?" Jo-Vaughn asked, his slightly raspy, deep voice hits her ears and pulled her out of her daze. He rested his chin atop her right shoulder as he met her gaze through the mirror.

Affectionately, he embraced her body and softly pressed a loving kiss on the back of her neck, intending to calm her worries.

Onyx wore a sage green gown that hugged her curvy figure, while her rich cocoa-brown skin shimmered in the evening sunlight. The dress flowed down to her feet with matching rounded-toe heels. a pearl necklace adorned her neck, and her black shoulder-length locs were pulled back by a gold tiara featuring a green gemstone. Her deep brown eyes and jawline framed her face, while her plump lips were coated with glossy clear lip gloss. Gold hoop earrings dangled from her ears, and a scent of vanilla filled the air.

She lets out a deep sigh and shook her head, overwhelmed by memories of her three-year marriage and her materialistic parents. Their focus was on wealth and royal status, as she was born into the richer side of her father and mother. While there were some benefits to this, it proved to be an absolute nightmare.

Her father and mother, known as Olora and Orion, the royal black king and queen of their territory, had collected great wealth from their vast oil fields and business ventures. Onyx had been trained to be the ideal wife and queen, but this only served to bring her immense sadness.

In the historical era, on a warm Summer afternoon, Onyx found herself utterly tired from her three-year arranged marriage with Luca, strictly done solely by her parents to maintain their 'old money'.

She looked for refuge in her boyfriend's cozy mansion, Being in the company of her lover provided respite from her husband's relentless selfishness, negligence, and the unfathomable agony, both physical and verbal, that he inflicted upon Onyx.