Same Ol' Ish.

☆( Requested By swavydadon  )☆

Reader's Name: Jianna.
Starring: Joey Bada$$ as "Unique" from Raising Kanan.

                    ♡♥︎♡

With his right-hand man, Worrell, by his side, Unique scanned the small crowd of people gathered outside his stash house's apartment door. His eyes darted over the faces of the eager buyers, his mind swirling with strategies to stay ahead of their growing greed. "These oldheads are getting greedy," he muttered under his breath, lips pursed in frustration.

As Worrell barked orders at the crowd to back up, Unique stepped forward and unlocked the door. With a twist of the doorknob, he led the way inside, Worrell following closely behind. Without a second glance at the disappointed faces left outside, Unique swung the door shut with a resounding thud.

"You good Nique?" Worrell asked worriedly, raising a brow at his boss while he heard a timid knock at the front door. "Yeah I'm straight Worrell." his boss replied, waving him off.

Worrell turned around on his heels with a sigh of annoyance spewing from his lips, and swung the door open to reveal an older light-skinned man named Dexter frantically turning his head from side to side. His clothes were covered in filth, his paranoia on edge.

"Hey y-ya'll young n-niggas got that n-new shit or what son?" Dexter stuttered shakily, his New York accent leaving his lips.

Two dark-skinned young males named Donnie & Duke with a low medium fade and black hoodie and raven-toned sweatpants, black timberlands on their feet, cocking their jet-black Remington 870 Express Tacticals in their clutches from seeing Dexter trying to barge through the door. Unique rose from his seat to grip his Beretta Model 81 from the waistband of his black pants.

"Yo we just got here either you gon' wait like the rest of them muthafuckas behind yo' ass or eat bullets for dinner!" Unique spat harshly, his voice laced with venom.

Watching Dexter back up from the door with holding his hands up defensively.

Worrell sat on the armrest where Unique was sitting in the middle, his fingertips picking up the rolled blunt on his ashtray, sporting gold rings, he watched them glisten underneath the circle-shaped recessed lights. Picking up the lighter, lit the end of his blunt, the flame illuminated in front of his face.

The phone was ringing off the hook and the sound rang in their ears, causing Unique to furrow his brows at who was calling him this caused him including Worrell to rise from their seats on the cream-coated couch, Worrell strolled towards the phone as his right hand picked it up, only one word and hums, seeing him nod.

Who could be calling him when he's in the middle of working at night?

"Mhmm.....yeah....a'ight I'll be sure to tell him." Worrell went on, nodding his head as he pressed the phone to his sweater, "Nique it's Jianna." He stated, watching his boss rose from the couch, taking a long drag as he pushed his blunt into the ashtray. hoping that the weed would calm his nerves.