Not Right Now.

Reader's Name: Onyx

Reader's Name: Onyx.
Starring: Joey Bada$$.

♡(Requested By _xenno  ) ♡

‼️( choking, spanking, degradation kink, toe sucking/feet kissing, squirting, handcuffs, edging, marking each other )‼️

♡♥︎♡

"I'm not lettin' you go out unless you're with me."

She stood before the full-length three-sided mirrors with her manicured hands smoothing out the wrinkles of her red cotton knee-length dress as the flat sloes of her matching stiletto heels clicked onto the grey hardwood floors, She pursed her lips in irritation and the melanated woman met his narrowed gaze through her reflection. The scent of her rose perfume wafted from her clothes in the spacious bedroom, Surrounding the couple were the four walls painted in a pristine porcelain white shade.

Onyx swiftly turned around, resting her hands on her hips, not in the mood for an argument with her boyfriend Jo-Vaughn as she prepared to leave. "Why do I have to do that Joey?" She retorted, stepping closer to him.

"It's for yo' safety and you never want to come back unless it's late, you're always goin' out to the most outrageous ass parties.." Jo-Vaughn replied with his tone softening. His gaze shifted onto her dress and the way the fabric hugged her body.

Onyx slipped on an red knee-length cotton dress paired with matching stiletto heels, her mid-length black locs gracefully swayed in a ponytail and an elegant Louis Vuitton purse draped over her right shoulder. Adorning her neck was a few dainty gold necklaces with two small gold hoops earrings swung from her ears. A layer of clear lip gloss coated her lips as her melanated skin shone underneath the light.

Jo-Vaughn pulled her close with his hand while his partner stood in front of him, he embraced her by encircling his arms. The male almost forgot what he was mad about for a moment.

"Look, it's just brunch with my girls and I haven't seen them." Onyx shot back, her nails raked through his locs and move them away from his face.

Onyx bends down and gives him a sweet kiss on his plump lips, "I'll be riding with my friends okay baby?" she mentioned to him, caressing his cheeks affectionately with her thumbs.

"Okay, I'll be pulling up to come to get you.." Jo-Vaughn offered, letting go of the embrace. Onyx nodded in response to his offer.

After their argument, Onyx and Jo-Vaughn both agreed to let her go out to brunch with her best friends, Spirit, Juno, and Clover.

♡♥︎♡

The best friends were seated in crimson cushioned wooden chairs around a circle-shaped table draped in a white tablecloth, decorated with porcelain plates followed by cheese omelets, French toast covered in sugar, blueberry pancakes, or pancakes, waffles as well as scrambled eggs, bacon or a choice of apple juice or orange juice.