Goodnight.

Reader's Name: Sage

Reader's Name: Sage.
Starring: Joey Bada$$.

♡♥︎♡

In the softly lit bathroom, she stood before the sink, her hands clutching the burgundy damp washcloth. She wiped her face gently in various directions, the sound of water cascading from the faucet filling the air. she twisted the faucet shut, the echo of a squeak resonating in the medium-sized room. Enclosing the melanated woman were four walls painted in a soothing mocha brown, while a circular window above the pristine white toilet allowed slivers of moonlight to peek through. As she lifted her head from the sink, her brown eyes fixated on the mirror, gazing deeply into her own reflection. The serene silence flooded the room and she called out his name.

"Yeah, baby?" he answered.

Sage wrung out the washcloth over the sink, watching as the water cascaded down the drain, cleansing her face from every angle. She reached for the deep green towel hanging on the rack, gently patting her skin dry.

With a flick of the light switch, the bathroom embraced the darkness, and Sage gracefully made her way through the slender hallway, finally entering the peaceful sanctuary of her bedroom.

She softly tossed the washcloth into the hamper next to the wardrobe, savoring the tranquil silence momentarily, partially shutting the door as it emitted a squeak.

"How have you been feeling lately?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

She focused her gaze on her boyfriend Jo-Vaughn, who was casually leaning against the headboard, holding a book tightly in his right hand, while his eyes remained fixed on the page. He turned his head in her direction while she stood in the bedroom, with the black blankets wrapped tightly around his slender waist.

Sage wore a grey tee shirt and a pair of matching sweatpants, with her hands comfortably tucked away in her pockets.

She casually walked towards the bed, settling herself on the right side and snuggling into the black linen sheets, then giving him a tender kiss on the cheek. his deep brown cocoa skin, dark brown eyes, full lips and nose, and a neatly trimmed goatee. Undeniably, he was an incredibly handsome man.

She was the talented painter Sage Monroe. Their paths had crossed at an art gallery opening, where Sage's captivating artwork had caught Joey's attention. Since then, their connection had grown stronger with each passing day.

Jo-Vaughn gently inserted his bookmark into the page and closed the book, placing it on the dresser adjacent to the bed.

Despite their busy schedules and successful careers in music, acting, and art, she cherished the time they spent together on those special nights.

"I've been good, baby." he replied, his tone laced with a hint of weariness. "Just been working on some new music, you know how it is." he yawned, stretching his limbs lazily.

"Don't forget to take breaks and take care of yourself," she reminded him gently, her voice filled with concern.

"I always do, especially when I have you by my side Sage," he said, reaching out to intertwine his fingers with hers.

She gently held his soft cheek in her left hand while leaning in, her lips slowly meeting his. Her lips delicately nibbled on his full bottom lip.

Each time her lips touched his, their passionate connection was reignited, with her sliding her tongue into his mouth, causing their tongues to intertwine intimately. Her breaths gently escaped her lips in each passionate kiss, the sound of their lips meeting filled the space with a soft smacking noise, their tongues entwined as his deep grunts mixed with her moans, battling for dominance as her desire for more evident.

The couple pulled their heads apart leaving a thin line of saliva between their lips, heavily panting from the intense kiss.

"Joey, please touch me..." she whispered gently, her hand resting on the nape of her neck.

Sage's fingers fumbled with the hem of her shirt, lifting the tee shirt from her neck as she slid her sweatpants from her legs, Jo-Vaughn positioned himself between her legs and deftly hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties, sliding them down her thick thighs.

She positioned her legs on his shoulders while he placed his face between her thighs. His tongue slithering across her wet folds, arching her back over the bed. His thumb caressed her pulsating clitoris, "oh shit! Joey!" she cried out, matching the rhythm of her heartbeat, while expertly pumping his slender fingers in and out of her, evoking loud moans from her.

Her moans echoed through the bedroom, He replaced his fingers with his tongue, spitting on her folds and lowering his head back on her glistening pussy, gradually moving his tongue back and forth, "You're so beautiful.." he muttered, his low gaze watching tears cascading from her eyes.

She shivered intensely arching her hips towards his face. His nose brushed against her clit, and she left marks on his neck with her boyfriend lettting out a deep, groan, "You taste so fuckin' good, i love this pussy.." he moaned, greedily drinking her essence up.

His fingers curled up to a sweet spot, her eyes fluttered closed, her hips rhythmically roll with his pace. he groaned again, She cried out, "Oh I'm gonna..." her essence flowed freely onto his fingers, he cleaned the mess up.

He immediately assisted her in cleaning herself in the tub and then changed the bed sheets. She was wearing a black tee shirt and basketball shorts. he flipped the light switch, the darkness filled the room as he closed the door behind him. Joey kissed her forehead tenderly, "sweet dreams my love.." he whispered.

She cuddled close to him, drifting into a serene sleep, giving him a quick kiss on the forehead and carefully tucking the blankets over them.

————