Crush On You.

Reader's Name: Briana

Reader's Name: Briana./Bri.
Starring: Joey Bada$$ as "Unique" from Raising Kanan.

♡(Requested By brrownbarbie ) ♡

♡♥︎♡

With each step she took, her jet-black heels clicked against the black and white marble floor. The sound of a tiny bell ringing in her ears was drowned out by the subtle overlapping chatter of families walking through the diner's door. Brown eyes scanned the room as silverware clinked on porcelain plates and the grill sizzled burgers. She slid onto a stool and smoothed out her skirt before glancing up at the menu. A smile spread across her face as she saw her favorite dish, the aroma of frying bacon making her stomach growl. a place where she could escape the chaos of everyday life and indulge in comfort food. Leaning back on the stool, she closed her eyes and savored the moment of peace and quiet.

Leona and her boyfriend were seated at a booth in the medium-sized diner, while Briana stood behind the table with a pen and notepad in her hands. The woman with mocha-brown skin, plump lips, deep brown eyes, and hazel brown curls cascading down her shoulders, Leona sported a grey dress suit and gold hoop earrings.

The mother cradled her baby boy in her left arm, his skin the same rich mocha brown as hers and his deep brown eyes reflecting the love in his mother's eyes. With drool trickling from his lips, he rested his head on her chest, his soft raven curls tickling her skin as he cooed contentedly.

As he drifted off to sleep, Leona hummed a lullaby, her voice a gentle melody that filled the room. She pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, whispering, "Sleep well, my sweet Quincy."

As she wrapped up her daily grind, the pungent scent of fast food lingered on her attire, together with stubborn grease marks.

She had grown accustomed to this routine, hustling to collect enough cash for her own place. The challenges of being an adult seemed to be taking a toll on her, leaving her feeling drained on most days.

"Lamont, i'm clocking out!" Briana exclaimed, removing her ketchup-splattered apron from around her neck. As she did so, the slender, mature man with a mocha complexion emerged from the kitchen, holding a brown paper bag in his hand.

"Consider it a complimentary treat," Lamont said as he handed over the brown paper bag to Briana.

"Wow, that's so kind of you, Lamont. What surprise do you have for me today?" Briana asked, her smile widening as she eagerly anticipated the contents of the bag.

Lamont, the owner of the diner and her boss, had just called. He was a benevolent man, but he took his business seriously. There were certain regulations that had to be followed in his diner, and violence or brawling was strictly forbidden.

Lamont delivered the perfect dish to Briana. "Your preference is my expertise. I present to you Chicken Alfredo with a side of steamed vegetables," he exclaimed, punctuating his statement with a chef's kiss.