Say His Name.

Reader's Name: Amira

Starring: Joey Bada$$.

♡♥︎♡

Frantically tapping using the outer sole of her dark green high-top converse on the grey hardwood flooring with patience for an older black woman coming from the back of an antique store for her purchase of a book that she's heard about, wanting to do some research on sex demons. Sitting on the light green bench inside of the medium-sized room, she cocked her head to the right side of the antique store. Surrounded by the light green painted walls.

"Here's the book and items for the summoning." Adaya announced, a plastic bag with a small book and four burn-less red candles. Adaya's brown pupils had a speck of red in them as if there was an afterlife in them. Her raven box braids were covered by a light green head wrap and a jet-black robe, her brown skin glistening from the white fluorescent lights, the sparkling never faded.

Sometimes Amira wondered if she was a witch, she looked young for her age, Adaya owned the antique store and she was the neighborhood voodoo woman, she was sweet yet serious when people chose to mess with her.

Amira grabbed the plastic bag with her dainty hands, taking a deep breath. "Thanks, Adaya." She thanked her, anxiousness clouded her mind. Hoping that she made the right decision.

"You're welcome Amira. Be very careful, once you summon the demon. There's no turning back." Adaya warned darkly, pointing towards the door.

She listened carefully to her warning, It was Halloween night and she was feeling horny as hell, yet her curiosity crept up what else was there to do on a spooky night such as this?

♡♥︎♡

Sitting Indian style inside her medium-sized living with the candles lit in a circle, preparing everything for the summoning of the sex demon she was reading about, The smell of coconut-pineapple lotion with a hint of vanilla-scented candles wafted around the room.

He wasn't an urban legend or myth at all, the sex demon who by the name of Jo-Vaughn or Joey, her eyes study the words. There was a sticky note on the front cover saying: DO NOT READ.

Amira immediately open the first page, taking in the information she was reading about. So far, so good. Say his name three times and he will fulfill your desire... Nervously biting her fingernail while she continues to read.

BEWARE OF THE INCUBUS YOU CALL THE NAME OF, THE INCUBUS WILL LEAVE A MARK OF THE FIRST LETTER OF HIS NAME ON YOU.

P.S. THE INCUBUS CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ONCE YOU CALLED HIS NAME, IF HE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU THEN HE WILL BE NEAR YOU ALL THE TIME.

A whirlwind of crimson red light swirled around the medium living room with the chandelier light above her flickered frantically causing Amira to duck for cover underneath her wooden table, the candles disappeared when she blinked, and the whistling wind stopped. The flames from her scented candle blew away quickly. The medium-sized room shook, The books from the bookshelf fell.