Birthday Boy.

Reader's Name: AalazieaStarring: Joey Bada$$

Starring: Joey Bada$$.

♡(Requested)♡

             ♡♥︎♡

Their shoes clicked on the brown hardwood floors as her hands covered his eyes, the darkness and serene silence engulfed the spacious room, and she swiftly flipped the light switch, bringing light to the room decorated in black birthday balloons floated in the air, their strings dancing lightly in the breeze. The rhythmic beat of The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Juicy" boomed in the background, Streamers hung from the ceiling, and Aalaziea couldn't contain her excitement as she removed her hands from Joey's eyes, revealing the magical scene before him.

His eyes widened, a wide smile spreading across his face. The room was adorned with photographs capturing their most cherished memories together, creating a nostalgic atmosphere that filled his heart with warmth.

"SUPRISE!" Everyone in the room shouted in unison, beaming smiles at the couple.

As he took in the sight, his gaze landed on a beautifully decorated table in the center of the room. A cake, adorned with intricate designs of the symbol of his chain and candles, stood proudly in the middle.

Aalaziea had chosen his favorite flavor, chocolate, and it looked absolutely irresistible.

Jo-Vaughn's birthday was marked by an unexpected surprise party planned by Aalaziea. The room was filled with all the people he held dear, creating an atmosphere brimming with joy.

Among the crowd, Indigo, his daughter, smiling in her adorable pink shoes as she eagerly made her way toward him, her tiny arms reaching out for a hug. Jo-Vaughn's heart swelled with happiness as he lowered himself to her level, and embraced her, lifting her up in his arms.

Lowering himself to her level, Jo-Vaughn wrapped his arms around his daughter, showering her with love and affection. The room echoed with her infectious giggles and his own light chuckles, spreading an air of pure bliss. After completing his tour, the sight of his little one brought overwhelming joy to his soul.

"Happy Birthday Daddy!" Indigo exclaimed happily, grinning from ear to ear.

Jo-Vaughn's heart swelled with joy as he held his daughter tightly, "Thank you baby girl.."he said happily, pecking her forehead, feeling her warmth against his chest. Indigo's laughter filled the air, Aalaziea stood beside them, a proud smile on her face, watching the special moment unfold. 

"You've planned all of this for me?" Jo-Vaughn asked her with a smile spreading across his face.

Aalaziea smiled warmly with a nod, "Of course I did, you're my man and I wanted to this day special for you.." she replied, blushing bashfully.

Black balloons adorned the walls, and a banner with his name hung proudly across the room. The tables were adorned with ebony tablecloths and his favorite foods, and a beautifully decorated cake sat in the center, waiting to be cut.

Jo-Vaughn was greeted each guest with hugs and heartfelt thanks. The room buzzed with conversations, laughter, and the clinking of glasses as everyone raised a toast to his special day. Even though he was surrounded by people, he couldn't shake off the feeling of being the luckiest man in the world.

The evening was filled with love, laughter, and memorable moments. Jo-Vaughn's friends and family shared stories, recalling funny incidents and cherished memories. The room echoed with laughter and warm applause as they reminisced about their journey together.

Amidst the celebration, Aalaziea approached Jo-Vaughn, wrapping her arms around him as everyone gathered around the table to sing happy birthday to him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" everyone sang in harmony, smiling at Jo-Vaughn.

Jo-Vaughn closed his eyes as he blew out the candles on his birthday cake, others had a few slices while others head to the dance floor.

With a burst of energy, Jo-Vaughn spiritedly whisked his girlfriend onto the dance floor. They intertwined their arms, embracing each other tenderly, gracefully swaying to the mellifluous melody of Miguel's "Sure Thing," serenading from the dual speakers.

She cupped his face in her hands, and planted a gentle kiss upon his plump lips, evoking an overwhelming sense of warmth and tenderness. "Happy birthday Joey..." she sang playfully.

"Baby, how about after this party, we have a lil party of our own at the crib?"

            ♡♥︎♡

Her naked back pressed agaisnt the couch, He positioned himself between her thighs, her boyfriend expertly sliding his tongue along her wet folds. Her hips grinding agaisnt his touch as she kneaded her own breasts, every touch made her nipples harden. His lips tenderly sucked on her clit. moaning his name, "Jo-Vaughn, oh fuck." he groaned lowly at her taste, she wrapped her legs around his head, and he locked them in place with his strong arms.

Jo-Vaughn's thumb rubbed her clit with her moans to echo throughout the room, while his fingers smoothly moved in and out of he walls. "I'm so lucky to have you..." he groaned, Jo-Vaughn drank her essence, her legs to shook in his hands, As her essence cascaded down his jawline, "And...you always taste so good," he murmured against her folds, his head swaying from side to side. Her moans drowned out the r&b music playing in the background.

She rolled her hips against his tongue as he pumped his fingers in out. Her walls tightened around his fingers, her face contorted with pleasure, and a rosy flush spread across her face. Simultaneously, a tight sensation grew in her stomach. "I'm gonna cum," she gasped for air, her teeth sinking into her lips.

Her juices flowed freely onto his fingers including the cushions, and trembled uncontrollably underneath him, Jo-Vaughn kissed her passionately as he cupped her face in his hands. "Happy birthday baby.." Aalaziea panted heavily, giving him a small smile.

His fingers traced shapes on her thighs with a smirk curled upon his face, "Thank you for everything beautiful.." he smiled, pecking her forehead.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️