Take All Of Me.

Reader's Name: Onyx

Reader's Name: Onyx.
Starring: Joey Bada$$ as "Unique" from Raising Kanan.

Summary: You were a young witch working with your aunt at an antique store in a small town where nothing strange  happen, until your mom works late, you felt a presence. After arriving home safe and sound at night, you were all alone and Unique arrived unexpectedly.

            ————————

The scent of rosemary and peppermint incense wafted through the air with the chime of a small brass bell ringing through the antique store, indicating that someone was coming into the store. She lifted her head to see her mother step into the store. She stood behind the desk in front of the cash register with her eyes roaming around the store, the brown shelves rested at the corner of the spacious room, the shelves were filled with small ancient vases and sage green coffee mugs. The four walls were painted in a light green hue.

It was a slow day in here when it was fewer people coming in, to be honest, she preferred it that way since her aunt owned the place, which meant she went home early and slept in all week or weekend long. Hell, she still got paid either way.

Her aunt Nicole was the owner of the antique store where she has been employed since her teenage years, and now she has reached adulthood.

She lived in a small town filled with a few black witches, she was a descendant of hoodoo culture that stemmed from her grandmother.

"Hey Mama, how are you?" Onyx asked her, giving a warm smile as she carefully arranged a stack of books on the coffee table.

She greeted her with a warm smile and her eyes roamed the store and shifted back on her daughter, "I'm good my sweet child, I see you've been hard at work again," she sang, her voice filled with pride.

"Yes, mom. Aunt Nicole needed some extra help today, so I offered to stay until I leave." Onyx mused, yawning and strenched her limbs.

Nicole, her aunt and mentor, was a powerful witch herself. She had taught Onyx everything she knew about magic and the mystical arts. The antique store was a place of business, but where they could share their knowledge and artifacts with those who sought them.

On the other hand, Onyx has been feeling a presence specifically during the night, regardless of whoever or whatever it may be. Consequently, she had to approach her mom and inquire if she had any knowledge regarding the situation.

Her black locs were styled up in a bun, with two locs cascading gracefully over her shoulder. Her complexion was a rich, deeply melanin-enriched dark brown tone. She sported a black tee shirt paired with khaki dust-colored mini pants, plain white sneakers, and matching socks adorned her feet.

She moved around the desk, took her coat off the coat rack, and smoothly put it on her back, readying herself to depart and lock up the store.

"Mom, I've been feeling a presence lately and I'm not sure who is it but it's calling out to me.." Onyx admitted, her eyes fixed on her mom.