Not So Merry.

Reader's Name: Onyx

Reader's Name: Onyx.
Starring: Joey Bada$$.

♡(Requested By _xenno )♡

‼️( spanking, degradation, praise, fingering, edging, nipple play, sex from the side, aftercare ) ‼️

                     ♡♥︎♡

The sunlight peeked through the toffee curtains with her eyelashes gradually opening to the sun's warm salutations as the soft rustling of his slim frame against the white linen bed sheets filled the spacious bedroom, the covers encircled around their waists, his hand instinctively reached for her pregnant belly as he gently massaged her tummy in calming circular motions, surrounding the duo were the four walls painted in an earthy brown tone, adorning these walls were a few framed pictures of the couple and a few small green plants resting on the brown dresser in the corner of the room. Their ears were greeted by the serene silence engulfing them and birds outside chirping a sweet harmony.

"Good mornin' beautiful.." he mumbled audibly, massaging her stomach in circles using his palm. His deep slightly raspy voice rang in her ears, His deep brown eyes locked onto her face and then her stomach.

Jo-Vaughn resumed massaging her belly, she feels the baby's small hands and feet moving around. "Good mornin' my lil' princess.." he lulled to her stomach, a joyful smile curled on his face when he felt his daughter's kicks within his lover's stomach.

Onyx smiled warmly and rubbed her hand against her face, trying to wake herself up and shake off the lingering drowsiness. She stretched her limbs but she could still feel traces of sleep within her body.

She shifted her gaze towards him as her face turns red from his sweet words, a warm smile curled on her face, "Good morning handsome.." she mumbled audibly in response, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

Onyx gently kissed his chin, then  slid off the bed and stepped onto the soft carpet. She swiftly headed towards the bathroom, going straight for her morning routine.

She picked up her green toothbrush and twisted the faucet, the slight squeak filling the meduim-sized bathroom. While the water flowed, she rinsed her toothbrush and applied toothpaste from the green tube as she twisted the faucet again.

Onyx began brushing her teeth in various directions, Jo-Vaughn stepped into the bathroom, lifting her chin as he planted a sweet kiss on her lips.

He wipes the leftover toothpaste from his lips and then bends down to her stomach, affectionately kissing it as she washed her face using a beige washcloth. "Are you ready for the holidays baby?" She asked him, her voice tingled with concern.

Jo-Vaughn sighs deeply as he finishes up the rest of his morning routine by brushing his teeth and washing his face, "It's been nothin' but pain and agony for me around this time O.." He replied softly, his voice trembling a bit.