Like A Sinner.

Reader's Name: Clover

Starring: Joey Bada$$ as "Unique" from Raising Kanan.

(A/N: I don't condone sex in the church. I intended to completely revamp this story, enhancing it overall, even the detailed smut section. However, I hope you enjoy it!❤️🫡🤣)

♡(Requested by niyastalgic  ) ♡

Summary: You were a churchgoer to your aunt's church on Sundays, until Unique took over as the new pastor, His arrival brought a wave of change, including a growing attraction between you and him. As you confessed your feelings to him, a scandalous affair you had to hide, threatening to tear apart the church and your faith.

Warnings:( praise, dirty talk, in the church, slow seduction, spanking, choking/breathplay, head (male receiving) teasing, rough sex. )

♡♥︎♡

His back leaned against the crimson-cushioned armchair with his deep brown eyes fixed on the group of churchgoers leaving from the pews as their hushed chatter filled the spacious sanctuary, the double doors closed behind the two black women standing between the pews, inviting the silence in the church. The scent of his cologne filled the air, a mix of musk and sandalwood that added to his allure. The four walls are painted in a vanilla cream hue adorned with stained glass windows, the sunlight peeks through casting a warm orange glow.

"Clov' can you believe that 'Nique is the new custodian/minister of the church?" Simone whispered softly, her eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Nope, I can't believe it at all.." Clover whispered back, shaking her head from side to side.

Ever since the moment Unique engaged in a persuasive conversation with Clover's aunt, Athena Clark, the notorious kingpin of New York, he maintained his henchmen actively working on the streets, while he effortlessly accumulated wealth. With his loyal right-hand man Worrell by his side, Unique's suave demeanor and irresistible charm managed to win over Athena's trust.

Clover sported a sleek black knee-length dress that hugged her curves perfectly paired with matching heels adorning her feet, her dark brown skin with her brown eyes on display, and her honey brown tresses swayed gently at her shoulders with a gold heart-shaped necklace hung around her neck and her small gold hoop earrings swung from her ears.

Although the members of the church were less than thrilled, Athena silenced their criticisms and transformed Unique's involvement into a profitable venture. Surprisingly, the church harbored a greater number of drug addicts than Unique had anticipated. Consequently, he assumed the roles of both custodian and chairman for the church situated in Aristoa Queens.

But ever since Unique took over, something had shifted within her. His sermons were captivating, his words resonating deep within her soul. There was an undeniable connection between them, one that went beyond the realm of spirituality.