Too Busy.

Reader's Name: Aalaziea

Starring: Joey Bada$$.

♡(Requested)♡

♡♥︎♡

His ebony BMW pulled up onto the driveway, his gaze fixed on the house coated in a soft, sage green hue. Drained from battling jet lag, he killed the engine and rubbed his temples, his hand reached for the door handle. The weight of his recent tour still clung to his bones, he stepped out of his car, slamming the door behind him. he pressed a button on his car remote, a double chirp echoed in the air, The midnight sky covered with shiny stars loomed over the young male.

Jo-Vaughn approached the door and used his keys to unlock it. He turned the doorknob, causing the door to swing open, allowing him to step into the house. Relieved to be embraced by the safety of his home but the stillness that loaded the living room left him with a bittersweet feeling.

After finishing his busy tour for his chart-topping album '1999' and taking a break from his acting duties on the popular Starz TV series 'Raising Kanan,' yet his girlfriend, Aalaziea has been working non-stop as an assistant to a successful businesswoman, Rochelle. However, due to their hectic schedules, they are being pulled apart, Jo-Vaughn and his girlfriend have very little quality time together, which leaves him feeling neglected.

He yearned for the warmth of her kisses, the tenderness of her touch, and the sweet scent of his lover's vanilla perfume oil.

He shuts the door as he entered the room, casually threw his duffle bag over his shoulder, and made his way towards the couch, plopping down with a sigh. Getting his phone from his pocket, he rested his duffle bag on the carpet and hoped that this time she would answer his call.

He repeatedly heard the dial tone, he held the phone to his ear, Only reaching her voicemail but also from the inability to hear her voice.

"Why ain't you pickin' up when I call you baby?" He muttered, resting his phone on the coffee table.

♡♥︎♡

Completely drained from another late night shift, Aalaziea closed the door behind her, emitting a sigh of exhaustion. She tossed her keys into the bowl and collapsed onto the couch, flicking the switch to illuminate the room, placing her briefcase gently on the carpet.

Jo-Vaughn emerged from the kitchen, his hands clenched in exasperation, and leaned against the wall, his face displaying annoyance. "So you're home now?" He asked her,

"Jo-Vaughn, you know i'm b-" She was cut off by her boyfriend.

"Busy, I get it." he replied with his tone laced with annoyance.

"What's the problem, Joey?" She sighed, rubbing her hand across her face.

"The problem is you're not pickin' up my calls, you're working at your job non-stop and I feel neglected. We hardly spend any time together anymore," Jo-Vaughn said, his voice filled with frustration.

Aalaziea looked at him with tired eyes. "I know, baby, and I'm sorry. But you know how important this job is to me. Rochelle relies on me, and I can't let her down," she explained, her voice tinged with guilt.

"I understand that, Aalaziea, but we need to find a balance. We can't let our relationship suffer because of our busy schedules," he replied, his tone softening.

"You're right, Joey. I miss us too. Maybe we can plan a weekend getaway or set aside specific days just for us," she suggested, hoping to find a solution.

"That sounds perfect, baby. I miss having you all to myself," he admitted, a hint of longing in his voice.

"Soooo....does this mean we can make up?"

♡♥︎♡

Her bare back pressed against the sage green couch, plush pillows brush her skin. Her legs were draped over his shoulders, his hands holding them firmly. Her hips rolled with his tongue, his head was positioned in between her thighs. He knelt on the carpet. She cursed under her breath, "Jo-Vaughn..shit." Her moans echoed in the living room as his lips suckled on her wet folds, Her legs clenched around his face.

"I've missed yo' pretty ass baby," he whispered, She whimpered from the strokes of his tongue across her folds, arching her back further into his mouth."Fuck! Jo-Vaughn!" Her mouth hung open, "That's my girl..." he whispered, His tongue flicked her clit, her nails dug into his shoulders.

He slowly slipped his fingers inside, "I missed you so much," she mewled, his thumb circling her clit again. Jo-Vaughn enjoyed the way her body reacted to his touch once her folds clenched around his digits. he feels himself growing harder. With each stroke of his tongue and each thrust of his fingers.

"I missed you more beautiful.."His slender fingers curled up inside her, a knot tightening in her stomach. "I'm...cum..." Her words were cut off as her juices oozed out, caught by him. Her eyelashes slowly fluttered close as he lifted her chin to kiss her deeply, allowing her to taste herself on his tongue.

She laid slumped on the couch, with her head resting onto his shoulder. "How about Grenada?" he asked her in a playful tone, cradling her cheeks in his hands."Sounds perfect." she panted, blushing. "Let's pack up tonight?" he hummed. He leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes ❤️