You Good?

Reader's Name: Ki'ari

Starring: Joey Bada$$.

(pronounced: KY-ARI)

♡(Requested By _xenno  )♡

‼️(choking, degradation kink, spanking, spitting, praise kink, mirror sex. ) ‼️

♡♥︎♡

Her back leaned against the coffee cream plush couch cushions with her deep brown eyes fixed on the television screen playing a New York hip-hop show as an upbeat tune softly played in the background, surrounding the melanated woman were the four walls painted in a rich, chocolate brown hue decorated with a few mirrors and framed pictures of the happy couple, she rested her face in her left palm as the scent vanilla and brown sugar perfume emanated from her clothes.

She caught sight of her boyfriend Jo-Vaughn aka the famous New York rapper Joey Bada$$ sitting in a crimson plush armchair beside a woman with rich dark chocolate skin, the interviewer was named Deja, she a mix of joy and anxiety engulfed her like a massive wave.

The interviewer held a microphone to her full lips, interviewing Jo-Vaughn about his album titled 'ALL-AMERIKKKAN BADA$$', and he responded with a casual nod and a warm smile, As he moved his head, his locs twisted in two strands, swaying gracefully.

Deja couldn't take her eyes off Jo-Vaughn. She scanned him from head to toe, as if they were the only two individuals in the studio. A glimmer of desire shone in her eyes as she boldly posed the question, "Joey, are you seeing someone?" With a seductive purr and a bite of her lips, Deja eagerly awaited his answer.

"Yes, I am so—" Jo-Vaughn was cut off by Deja's flirty remarks, "That's too bad 'cause I bet she doesn't know what to do with you hm?" She playfully hummed, bringing the microphone to Jo-Vaughn as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"Is this interview for his album or 1-800-steal my man service?" Ki'ari exclaimed, her voice laced with jealousy and anger.

Ki'ari was watching his interview on a brand new hip-hop news show called 'New York's Finest.' Jo-Vaughn informed her of his upcoming interview.

"Check out my albu—" Jo-Vaughn nodded to the camera, Deja cuts him off, "What's your favorite position in bed—" Deja purred, batting her eyelashes at the young rapper again. "I love to be up under yo' fine ass.."

Ki'ari stood up from the couch and reached for her phone with her eyes blazing with anger, repeatedly calling her boyfriend Jo-Vaughn. However, every time she dialed his number, it went straight to voicemail.

"Deja! You're supposed to be talking to Joey about his album, not flirting with him—" Seyvn yelled, jogging into the studio as Deja stood up from the chair. "Wait! but I checked Twitter and it said he was single—" Deja shook her head and blushed from embarrassment.