~~~~~~~~~~~

The match has been going on for 20 minutes, and the titles weren't grasped yet. Bailey and Dakota almost got them but I knocked down the ladder, sending them both out of the ring. I busted my eyebrow open just a little bit, which stained my eyebrow red.

I currently was standing the ladder up as all my opponents were laying on the mat or outside the ring. I climbed up the ladder slowly with my body aching.

When I was close to the top, Liv and Raquel climbed their way up the ladder fast and started hitting me with punches. It was a 2 on 1 situation. I gripped the ladder tight with my left hand as I attempted to throw punches with my right.

I was on the verge of letting go before the two woman yelled in pain. I looked down and saw that Sasha had a ladder in her hand. She hit the girls hard on the back and they both toppled down onto the mat. I smiled as I climbed higher, Sasha following me shortly after. The crowd cheered loudly as we both stood on top of the ladder, unhooking the two titles hanging in the air.

..................

"Here are your winners, and the new women's tag team champions, Sasha Banks and y/n l/n!"

Me and Sasha both jumped down from the ladder and grasped each other into a tight hug. I looked down at the title in my hands and chuckled with joy. I took Sasha'a hand as we lifted our titles high in the air.

I removed the hair out of my face and lick my lips. Me and Sasha trash talk our opponents for a minute before sliding out of the ring. Sasha's music cut out. We looked at each other in confusion until....

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta... Shield.

We both look by the entrance and saw our mans, Roman and Dean, slowly walking out with huge smiles on their faces. The crowd goes wild as me and Sasha look at each other.

"Let's go get our mans." She said smiling. We look back at the boys and went running up to them. I jump into Romans arms as Sasha jumped into Deans arms. I dig my face in Romans shoulder as he kisses the back of my head.

"Congratulations you two." Roman said setting us down.

"Thank you guys." Sasha said. I gave Sasha another big hug. Us four all held hands and raised them up high, setting fireworks into the sky.

--------

Me, Sasha, Roman, and Dean all hung out in the locker room as I collected all my bags. I tightened my ponytail and went over to sit by Roman on the sofa. I sat on his lap while Dean sat on the other side of the sofa, watching Sasha as she removed her makeup and fixed her hair. I looked over at Roman, who was looking at me with loving eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask while running a hand down Roman's chest. He chuckled a little.

"How beautiful my wife is." He said.

"Aw, I love you." I said before pressing my lips softly into his. His hands wrapped around my ass as I sunk into the kiss. His soft, sweet lips dominated over mine as he slipped his tongue into my mouth slowly.

"Ahem..."

Me and Roman separated the kiss and looked over at Dean, who had a funny disgusted look on his face.

"What Ambrose?"

"Y'all really need to stop with the public PDA." He said.

"Dean let them be! Its totally normal. Let the god damm couple make out whenever they want." Sasha said while tying her hair into a low pony.

"Finally someone who understands." I huffed as I looked over at Sasha.

"I got your back girl."

I chuckled before leaning my head against Roman's chest. Roman rubbed my back in circular motions with his hand, kissing my head for a while. I close my eyes and enjoyed laying in my husbands arms.