The Jupiter began to shake roughly, causing all those on it to tumble. "What was that?" Penny asked.

They looked up to the ceiling window to see an alien ship directly above them. "Reinforcements." John said. 

"The rift is still open!" Maureen informed everyone. "We can't let them through."

A distinct alien sound began emitting from one of the ships.

"Is that sound coming from them?" John asked, as the fear and anxiety spiked the group.

Another alien sound emitted, but it seemed to be from the Jupiter. "Wait, I know that sound." (y/n) realized that it was same audio coming for the alien civilization on the broken planet.

"What do you mean you know that sound-" Maureen yelled to her before being cut off. Looking up, the two alien spaceship crashed into one another, destroying one another into pieces.

A blast from the Fortuna doors got the attention of John as he rushed over. Opening the doors, he spotted Will laying on the floor. 

The man panicked as he helped his son up. "Come on! We gotta go now!" He said alarmingly, before turning on his comms. "Robot, let's go. And close the rift when we're through." 

Will quickly put on his helmet before sitting down on the round table in the hub. "Hi," Smith give me a wide smile. "It's nice of you to join us." 

Will scoffed, only looking at her through the corner of his eye. Not too long after, the Jupiter began to shake even more roughly than before when entering the rift.

A giant, red warning sign appeared on one of the screens, showing that the aliens weren't too far behind. "I think someone's crashing our party!" Don yelled out. 

"It's SAR." Will told them.

From the cockpit, Maureen looked to her husband. "John, he can't go to the colony if we don't." 

"Right! Robot, send us somewhere else!" The man demanded.

"Wait, what?!" 

"Anywhere else, now!" John repeated.

Inside the Fortuna, robot pushed his arms away, moving the space map deep into another universe. 

-----

With the Dhar's Jupiter, the family and some other survivors looked out the cockpit window to see a planet. "Alpha Centauri." Vijay smiled. "We made it!" 

Viktor turned on his comms and radioed the other Jupiters. "All pilots report in. As soon as you're accounted for, head for the colony. Call Alpha Centauri, tell them we're coming."

Diane looked over at the cheering survivors before turning her attention back to the computer. Her happy smiled quickly turned into a frown when she noticed something. "Sir, it-it looks like we're one short." 

"Who?" Grant asked.

"The Jupiter 2." 

Vijay's face fell when he heard the information, looking back out the window. "Where are they?"

-----

One the other end of the rift, the Jupiter began to shake even more as the lights began to flicker on and off before shutting down completely.

"We've lost power!" Maureen yelled.

"Hold on everyone!" John ordered. 

As they made it to the other end of the rift, the Jupiter 2 was caught falling down into the orbit of the planet in front of them.

"I can't power cycle!" John stated. "All the systems are dead. Ignition, navigation, everything." 

"What do we do?" Judy asked her father. 

"We're gonna have to eject." He said to them.

"You've got to be kidding!" Smith complained.

"John, we'll lose the ship." Maureen told him.

"We could lose more than that. We're bailing! Now!" John flipped up a seal that stored a button. 

"Okay." Maureen agreed.

"Dad!" Penny called out to him. 

"You'll all be fine. Just remember your training. Will, (y/n), you good?"

"Yeah!" The two yelled back, reaching over and holding each other's hands.

"Okay, on my count. Three-" Everyone reached to the side of their seats, ready for the signal. "Two, one!"

They turned their switched and launched into the atmosphere. But unfortunately, two of them were not so lucky.

Maureen groaned as her string was stuck, she looked to the corner of her eye to see her daughter still there.  "Judy!"

"My ejector's jammed!" 

"Mine too." The two groaned and huffed, using their best efforts in attempt to eject out of the Jupiter. "Judy! I'm here!" Maureen did her best and reached  out to Judy, only for everything to turn black. 

𖨆