I quietly opened the bedroom door again and took a look at my wife. She looked so gorgeous. Her belly was getting bigger and bigger and I felt like with every ounce she gained my love for her grew even stronger. Not because I found her gaining weight particularly attractive, I really didn't care about her looks, but I thought it was so wonderful that our children were growing inside her.

I snuck in and kissed her forehead and belly before grabbing my bag and closing the door again.

"Ready," I said, nodding at Aunt Matilda. "Mum, Dad. You know, if..." I started until Mum interrupted me, "If anything happens, we'll get you. We know, Gary. Everything will be fine. You can do it, and so can we."

I gave her one last smile before my Aunt Matilda and I left the house. I was so sorry that I was annoying everyone, but I was really worried. I even dreamed about all the preparations.

"Well then, Professor Weasley. Have a good first day at work," said Aunt Matilda, smiling at me. I looked down at myself for the last time. I had decided on a red checkered shirt and black suspenders. I don't know if that made me appear more serious, but I thought it looked good.

"Come on, would be embarrassing if you were late on your first day at work," Aunt Matilda said, pulling me into the shed's fireplace.

A moment later we were standing in Black's office, who was already there too, looking me up and down. "Good morning, Professor Black," I said in the most friendly way possible. He nodded, and off we went from his office.

"We always meet first in the viaduct courtyard, and then we go to the great hall together and have breakfast. Have you eaten yet?" Aunt Matilda asked. I shook my head. I was so excited this morning that I couldn't swallow anything.

We walked down the aisles I've walked through thousands of times, but it felt very different. It felt strange.

Arrived at the viaduct courtyard, I immediately reached for my cigarettes. I badly needed some reassurance and I didn't want to smoke in front of Caelie. I was worried that if she inhaled some of the smoke, it wouldn't be good for the babies. Aunt Matilda gave me a half-reprimanding look as we walked over to the group of teachers who were staring at me in confusion.

"May I introduce you. This is Professor Garreth Tristram Weasley, the new Potions teacher," Matilda said softly, putting her hand on my shoulder.

I smiled in embarrassment, but seeing some of the teachers' facial expressions change from confusion to a surprised smile relaxed me a little.

Especially Prof. Garlick and Prof. Howin smiled broadly at me.

"Then we are complete," Prof. Garlick said softly, and Prof. Ronen and Prof. Hecat extinguished their cigarettes, so I did the same.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and a familiar voice. 

"Good morning, Professor Weasley. I hope you've prepared well. And remember, no experiments."

I flinched slightly at the touch and scratched my head in embarrassment as I grinned at Professor Sharp. "Professor, I think I can do whatever I want in my classroom, right Aunt Matilda?" I asked laughing, which elicited a hearty laugh from everyone including Sharp.

"You are a talented young lad. I have no doubt that you will settle into your new role quickly. Besides, you know what you're doing it for. Almost two months left, right?" he asked me. I nodded proudly.

"I actually just wanted to pick up something from my office. Everything that's in there now you can keep. These are things I no longer have any use for myself.