Announcement

I hope you all enjoyed this story and thank you for sticking with it until the end. :)

I absolutely loved writing it and I still have ideas in mind that I'd like to share with you in the future. 

For now, I am writing a sequel to this story called 'The Light of Valinor'. The first chapters will be published very soon so stay tuned to my page if you want to read a continuation!

I am especially excited about Thranduil having a second child with Tauriel. Elven conception and the pregnancy process are somewhat otherworldly as described by Tolkien (for example, the father is 'feeding' the child through his fea during the pregnancy) and I couldn't imagine Thranduil wanting a second child while he was in Middle-Earth and it just made sense to me that he would settle in Valinor and then he would have another child. So I'm excited to write about that. 

Oh and also excited about Legolas' new love interest! Finally, he will find true love! I guess it was always meant for him to find his love in Valinor. 

It will be a much shorter fic but it's really rewarding writing it so far and imagining how everyone settled in the Blessed Realm and what they're up to. 

What are you most excited about regarding a sequel? Leave me your thoughts and your comments about this story as well as the sequel! :)