"The newly engaged couple Roman Reigns and y/n l/n getting ready for a spear." Me and Roman both did his signature roar, then speared our opponents. I pushed Alexa out of the ring while Roman pinned Strowman to the count of three.

..................

Me and Roman were handed our championships. I gave Roman a huge hug and pecked his lips before raising our titles high. Alexa gave me a look of disgust as we exited the ring. We raised our titles high once more as fireworks set off behind us. Just as we were about to start heading up the ramp, Vince McMahon made his way out of the curtain. Me and Roman stopped as he brought his microphone to his mouth.

"Congratulations on your win tonight. I have an announcement. We have a new superstar coming into WWE tonight, and I though after a match like this, it would be a good time to introduce him right here, right now."

The crowd roared a little.

"Introducing... Keiler Mitchell!"

I felt a lump in my throat appear. I felt like my throat was closing up. I felt nauseous as Keiler made his way out through the curtain. I grasped Roman's arm tightly as my breathing started to become heavy. Roman looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Thats m-my e-ex." I said in between huge breaths. Roman's eyes widened as he saw the man make his way down to the ring along with Vince. I looked up at Keiler who was now only a few feet away from me. Roman pulled me close to his chest as Keiler gave Roman a dirty look. Keiler smirked, eventually giving me a little wink. I felt sick to my stomach. Me and Roman quickly headed up the ramp, and fans looked confused as to why I looked deathly afraid of Keiler.

As soon as we headed backstage, I started freaking out.

"What the hell is he doing here? Oh god he joined so he could get me back. Oh god what the hell am I going to do!" I said while freaking out. Roman pulled me into his arms while I started crying.

"Sh, baby, its going to be okay. You have me."

"I'm scared."

Roman didn't reply, he just held me in his arms. He rubbed my back with comfort. I heard footsteps coming over to us. I turned my head and saw Becky and Sasha make their way over. When they saw the tears coming down my eyes, they looked so concerned.

"Y/n? What happened?" Sasha said as she approached us. I sniffled and looked over at them.

"T-the new w-wrestler is m-my ex." I stuttered. Becky and Sasha stood there in shock. I have told them about Keiler, so they know how he is. They know the type of bitch he is.

"Oh my... I don't know what to say." Sasha started.

"You know that The Shield, me, Sasha, and the Bella's have your back right?" Becky said. I nodded a little and wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Thanks Becky." I said hugging her. I hugged Sasha next, being able to calm myself down a bit. I feel like just seeing him for a first time in a while scared me a little. But now since I calmed down, I came to realize that he shouldn't scare me. He shouldn't make me scared to go to work every Monday. If anything, I want to break every single bone in that guy's body, and let him lay there in pain.

Keiler came backstage soon after. I was going to go up to him and confront him about coming to the WWE and texting me a few months before. Roman stayed close by, making sure nothing bad happened.

"Hey!" I yelled at Keiler. He turned around and smirked.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. My beautiful girl." He said. I shivered with disgust.