Could it be that he and Lao Zhao will be brothers and sisters in the future?

    Farewell...

    Fang Ling sighed a long time, feeling a little melancholy.

    His expression was seen by the physicist, and the teacher's expression immediately eased a lot.

    He also knew that his exam was not satisfactory, which showed that Fang Ling was self-motivated.

    Thinking of Fang Lingyue's score of "39" in the exam, the physicist felt a little better for no reason.

    Alright, even though he still didn't pass the exam, he's improved compared to the last time.

    After all the papers were handed out, the teacher began to comment on the test papers.

    Wen Ze didn't mishear the news. There will indeed be a parents' meeting this Wednesday afternoon. For this reason, this notice has been sent to the parents' mobile phones by text message two days in advance.

    Ms. Ye replied to Fang Ling early, saying that she was free on Wednesday afternoon.

    This means that we must come.

    The total score of the college entrance examination is 750 points, and the average score of the key classes in Jinghai No. 1 Middle School has always been above the excellent score, and it is only 600 or higher, just high or not low.

    There are four key classes in the third grade of high school, namely 9, 10, 11, and 12. Class 11 has the highest average score, and Class 11 has always ranked first in the whole class.

    But the head teacher of class 11 was not particularly happy, because he felt a strong sense of crisis.

    Although he was the first in the grade in his class, but looking at the grades of the whole grade, there was one person who was so different that he often became a topic of discussion among the teachers in the office.

    This strange student was in Class 9, and he had seen the results of the midterm exam—

    failed in Mathematics and Physics, but surprisingly got full marks in the other two subjects, Junior Three and English, and Chinese was not bad.

    As we all know, it is easy to cross the low score line, it is also easy to cross the pass line, and it is not difficult to cross the excellent score line.

    But from eighty to ninety, from ninety to one hundred, it's really difficult.

    In the two subjects that this student failed, there is considerable room for improvement. Even if he just got an excellent score, his grades would be greatly improved.

    Not to mention, he had received excellent marks in those two subjects before, which showed that he had such potential in himself.

    Some other teachers asked: "Old Zhang, what happened to Fang Ling in your class?"

    Zhang Zhiguo grabbed his little hair and said depressedly: "I don't know what that kid is doing. I will talk to his parents tomorrow afternoon." Let's talk."

    ***

    At 3:30 on Wednesday afternoon, the streets outside Jinghai No. 1 Middle School were full of cars.

    The parents of the students arrived at the school one after another at 3:30, and then took their seats in the large lecture hall according to the guidance of the janitor and road signs of Jinghai No. 1 Middle School.