"This is uncomfortable already. Why are we even here?" Jennie couldn't stop being mad.

Lisa is just quiet.

"Even this cabin. I thought it has two rooms inside." Jennie added.

"I'll no longer ask for a mat from Ms. Hale. I'll sleep on the couch at the living area. Please don't worry about it anymore." Lisa gave her a smile.

Before leaving the cabin, Lisa let Jennie wear her jacket again. Jennie forgot to bring one. The snow is starting to become heavy. She also let Jennie wear her cap.

They both walked towards a wooden and brick lounge to have their dinner.

Ms. Hale introduced everyone to each other. Some couples were surprised to see Lisa and Jennie together. Yes, they know Jennie for sure. She is famous.

Lisa greeted everyone and Jennie just remained in her nonchalant appearance.

After dinner, they all went to the bonfire place surrounded by tall and huge trees. They could smell the menthol scent and woody fragrance that this place has.

Ms. Hale offered coffee, beer, tea and milk.

Lisa took a cup of tea while Jennie got a bottle of beer.

The activity started right after one of the staffs lit a fire in the middle. Ms. Hale started speaking about marriage. Everyone is listening. Some of the participants are interacting with the discussion. Lisa and Jennie were just quiet all along.

After an hour of discussion, Lisa noticed that Jennie has already drank four bottles of beer. Well, she really couldn't stop Jennie ever since. She's just always there to make sure she's safe going to bed because two bottles of beer can already make her wife drunk. What more now that she consumed four?

Ms. Hale gave everyone the list of activities each couple is required to do inside the cabin or anywhere in the mountain. It's more of things that may resolve marital issues and they might have some progress after they leave this place. Aside from that, they are also having physical activities outside in the woods in the next days.

So, yes, Jennie is drunk. Lisa supported her body on their way back to the cabin. Jennie was tough. She didn't want Lisa to touch her. She pushed Lisa away so many times. Lisa just walked behind her and just alert to guide her if ever.

Due to alcohol, snow, and heartaches, Jennie slipped and fell on Lisa's body behind her until they both hit the ground. Her jaw was hit by a small stalk. It's not that deep and huge but it's bleeding. Jennie was so worried of her wound. Other couples noticed them and called Ms. Hale's attention. She told Lisa to bring Jennie in their cabin as it's freezing cold outside and she will just let her staff bring a first aid kit and have Jennie's wound treated.

When they reached the cabin, Lisa washed Jennie's face right away. She brought Jennie on bed and took off her wife's clothes after she prepared a small wet towel. She cleaned Jennie's body and put on her sleeping clothes.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Just take the kit and treat me. Don't let anyone come inside." Jennie said and Lisa nodded.

"Hi. I'm here to treat your wife's wound." The staff greeted Lisa.

"Hi. Thank you for this. But I'll be the one to clean and treat her wound. We're good." Lisa smiled.

"Ok. No problem. Make sure to also clean and treat your own wound." The staff said and Lisa got curious.

The staff looked at Lisa's leg. She has a bleeding wound above her right foot.

"You didn't feel it?" The staff asked.

"Yeah. I just realized when you told me." Lisa responded.

"You are too focused on your wife's wound and so worried about her, not aware that you got yours too. Clean it now. Should you have anything you need, just let us know." The staff smiled and left the cabin.

Lisa went back inside Jennie's room. After washing her hands, she took the kit, sat on the side edge of the bed and prepared what she needs.

Jennie lifted her body up. She is trying to let her back lean on the headboard. Lisa helped her as she's really drunk.

While Lisa is treating Jennie's wound, she couldn't stop looking at Jennie's features. From her eyes, her ears, her lips, those cheeks, beautiful nose and everything about her wife that makes her heart beat faster in amazement.

Jennie is mumbling some words while her eyes are closed. She's trying to say how painful her wound is while being treated.

Lisa held Jennie's neck and the tip of her fingers supported her nape because Jennie is losing her balance from time to time.

Lisa is being tempted to kiss her. She is just stopping herself to do so. She knows that it is going to be a big problem if she let her hots take place. Jennie might slap her. Jennie might go screaming.

She was about to get up when Jennie suddenly pulled her arm. She is so drunk!

Jennie went closer to Lisa's face and about to kiss her lips.

Lisa swallowed her saliva and took a deep breath. She moved her face to the side to avoid that kiss.

"I- I have to go to the bathroom." Lisa's heart is beating so fast.

"Don't you find me attractive already? Don't you like to kiss me like how wet we kiss each other?" Jennie is seducing her.

"Uhm. I—. Hmmm. You are the only attractive woman in my eyes. But I have to clean my wound." Lisa stood up.

She first guided Jennie to settle in bed comfortably under the sheets.

While Lisa is cleaning and treating her wound, she's crying. She knows in her heart that only if she has the power to save their marriage, she really would.

After a while, she took a pillow from Jennie's room and brought herself on the couch at the living area.

She turned off the lights and lay her body flat, making sure her back could feel the linen. She placed her arm on her forehead as she looked at the ceiling, having a deep thought of what's going on. She is aware of how cold the surrounding is now but she feels numb about it.

She is more aware of how cold her relationship with her wife.

She couldn't sleep. She couldn't sleep thinking what the staff told her at the front door of the cabin earlier.

"You are too focused on your wife's wound and so worried about her, not aware that you got yours too."

Deeper. Agonizing. So hard to endure.

--------------------------
Alexa, play "Bakit Papa?" by Sexbomb

awwwww!