Before You Su went up,he was eating melon seeds, "It's cold recently, of course you have to take a shower quickly But speaking of Brother Shun, how is it like in the imperial capital? Is there heating everywhere?" "

Yes." Zhao Shun responded casually, picked up the fingerprint of the phone to unlock it, and anxiously checked for any information.

New information is available.

But it was the phone bill sent to him by the business office.

Zhao Shun lowered his brows, put down his phone in frustration, turned around and went to the balcony to dispose of the clothes he had changed.

The clothes are thrown in the washing machine, and the panties and socks are washed by hand. It took less than three minutes before Zhao Shun came out again.

As soon as he came out, he still looked at his phone first, but he still found nothing. There was no little red dot representing new information in WeChat.

Zhao Shun put down the phone again, frowning in thought. Didn't Fang Ling see the little things he stuffed in secretly?

Or Fang Ling was taking a shower and had no time to reply to his messages.

You Su's movements of eating melon seeds became slower and slower, and he couldn't help asking: "Brother Shun, what are you doing? Are you waiting for news from someone?"

You Su has an older sister who is in love, and his sister often hugs Talking on the phone with your boyfriend on the mobile phone, or sending text messages, in short, the atmosphere is very wrong.

But now, You Su seems to have seen his sister's state in Zhao Shun.

So You Su became suspicious, "Brother Shun, are you really in a relationship? Whether you have it or not, you can tell me, let us help you as a consultant." Ding Dayan, who was about to sleep, immediately sat up straight , "Brother Shun is in a relationship? Which girl are you talking to, a school girl or a classmate?"

Zhao Shun glared at them, "Why are you so gossip?"

You Su suddenly became excited, "Oh, brother Shun, you didn't deny it?" , It seems that we are really in love!!"

He has always been curious about what kind of people like Zhao Shun, who has a good family background, is also handsome, and who is above the top at a glance, can have a good impression of someone.

"I didn't talk about it, I... I couldn't catch up with anyone." Zhao Shunyue said in a softer voice, and finally turned into annoyance.

Ding Dayan: "??"

You Su: "!!"

The two said in unison: "Really?"

Zhao Shun glanced at the phone and saw that there was still no movement, so he nodded slightly.

Speaking of this topic, Ding Dayan immediately felt relieved, "Brother Shun, why don't you tell me about the one you like, and we will give you advice."

You Su nodded in agreement: " Yes, yes, tell me about her!"

Zhao Shun couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth, "He is a very nice and gentle person, whether he is good at sports or good grades, he is always calm and orderly in dealing with things, as if he will shine, as if nothing can trouble him. Be with him I feel very comfortable, and time flies too."

You Su had a complicated expression, "...Brother Shun, is your filter a bit heavy, let me remind you, people don't shine."

Zhao Shun dismissed She curled her lips, "He is very popular, many people like him, and I'm just one of them."